Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Good morning , another great day at work. Hope you all have agood one

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen , @Mrgreenthumb and everyone else. I was doing a little lurking, this morning.
Saw a lot of beautiful cultivars growing, looks like everyone is having a great season. Hope you all have a great day, and we all get blessed with good weather and a bountiful harvest.
:v:

4 Likes

Good morning gang… once again it is my favorite day of the week FRIDAY!!! Hope you all have a great day and weekend

6 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb hope you have a great day also.
@Trial-N-Error have a great day also. Glad to see you dropped by

3 Likes

I personally know one person who is missing a leg along with neurological issues who has been trying for a couple years to get his disability. They told him he can work part time with one leg. Of course he can’t sit, stand, or lay down for more than an hour at a time and is constant pain. Another person who is a veteran who is paralyzed from waist down from IED shrapnel and has been denied disability from VA and the state!:exploding_head:. Ya our medical system is so messed up and over charge waaaaay to much. Last time in hospital they charged me $18 a piece for 200mg ibuprofen I can get like 3 bottles of 1000 for the price of one. Anyways sorry to hear about the hoops they are making you jump through and I hope they get you sorted. It’s weird that they treat people on pain management like they are drug addicts not people trying to manage pain! They create an opioid epidemic for $$$$ then punish everyone when it tailspins out of control.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Can’t wait to see some pics EG.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Morning brother sun shining only for a little though mise well enjoy it now suppose to get nasty out these next two days

3 Likes

I just see rain for today! Than sunny and partially sunny :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

And yet my neighbor has a son that felt work was too much stress so he applied for disability for emotional distress of some sort. He went on the states dime and never looked back. I watched the kid grow up. He had no reason for his “stress” situation as far as I can tell. Good parents… He’s in his 30s now and never popped a sweat unless it was over loosing an online game.
Yeah the medical system is just as upside down as the rest of our systems of governance.

4 Likes

We have a guy in my town whom gets disability for agoraphobia . Hes afraid to go outside. Funny part is hes been homeless for 10 years.

4 Likes

And yet when a veteran with true needs asks for what he or she shouldn’t HAVE to ask for, they get denied. Makes me sick to my stomach.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words my friend

2 Likes

Hope everybody had a good day, was busy day for me, was at a car show and worked on the fire pit

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Slow start today
Spent yesterday doing food at an event with a friend

16 Likes

What are these, meatballs, cornballs/hush puppies ….?

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen, hmmm i checked my inbox but i didnt see an invite to this party…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Food looks good, hope you have a great time

8 Likes

Good morning brothas.
My guess would be Deep fried Mac n cheese balls?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. The winner is @InTheWoods deep fried Mac and cheese balls

Takes me a year to forget the monotony of making them :scream:

8 Likes

Good morning folks, monotony but rewarded with mac. and cheese.

5 Likes