Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Those sound amazing :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I had to live off of a case of Mac n Cheese for a month when I had just moved away from the home place. I was 17 then. I got a job working at a market, got an apartment, and had nothing left for food. The manager got me off to the side and told me he put something in my car. It was a, recently expired, case of Mac n Cheese. I cooked that stuff every way you could think of for a month.
Never been a fan since.

10 Likes

I hear ya brotha. Iā€™m not a big mac n cheese guy after eating too many cheese balls until I threw up. Those massive plastic clear cheese ball containers ruined me haha. Even the homemade mac n cheese just doesnt jump out as a craving anymore.

I bet those Mac n cheese balls were very good and tasty

4 Likes

Painting both sides of the fence at the same time?
:laughing:
Just kidding. Iā€™ll even eat some if now if itā€™s not standing alone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just eat around it lol.

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope youā€™re all well.
I donā€™t eat Mac and cheese, very little dairy at all.
The pulled pork sandwiches better watch out though :yum:

9 Likes

Hard outta likes. Iā€™m doinā€™ a 10 hour stretch. xwi2Y3G

I never cared for it either. Mrs. mota loves it, so I eat it on occasion. She likes to put frozen mixed vegetables in it. Iā€™ll give her that it does make it visually somewhat more interesting, but itā€™s still a big MEH in my mouth.

Pork sandwich? Praise the Lard!

6 Likes

PSA
Still drooling on pulled pork sandwich

5 Likes

Good afternoon everybody, what is going on, kinda slow in here today

5 Likes

My excuse is woke up late and didnā€™t have time to say good morning to everyone.
So good evening everyone

7 Likes

Good evening OGā€™ers, hope everyone had a productive day. Just came back from feeding ladies, only got 10 viable left on the roof and 5 in guerilla spot. The rest will have to be tossed due to budrot. Now that Iā€™m almost done with harvesting, I can start some of these beans from some a you growmies. Iā€™m so excited and canā€™t wait. Have to do some cleaning up, amending, etc first but the next round should be starting soon. Then my perpetual harvest will be almost fully in motion. Really wanna wait til @HarborGrows and @Sodapop seeds to reach before starting. So hopefully by the time Iā€™m done setting up theyā€™ll be here. Cheers everyoneā€¦

7 Likes

Too much late night partyingā€¦:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: hope you had a good @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Making all those mac and cheese balls tired him out :rofl:

4 Likes

Funny guys :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Shucking is the culprit

13 Likes

thatā€™s no fun either but very rewarding when done. The seeds looks great , nice and dark/ mature.

3 Likes

Flower refuses to dry out :disappointed:

3 Likes

yeah I had to bust out my dehumidifier in my bedroom , the seed making in my 4x4 had to have the RH lowered. just as a fyi i think Copa spelled it ā€œVale Tudoā€

2 Likes
4 Likes

Iā€™ll add the e later :rofl::rofl: thank you
Shucking moist bud suuucks

4 Likes

I had a long day outside in the yard today. I have a 25x25 foot concrete pad in the back that uses to be a basket ball court. I let it go to shit over the past few years with Virginia creeper, creeping Charley, all the creeps. I have a plan to build a massive pavilion area out there. I dug up a bunch of massive concrete and brick trash pavers. Iā€™m beat.

4 Likes