Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I’ve resembled this

2 Likes

Now THAT’S how to live!!! I sleep when I’m sleepy. I wake up when rested. I eat when I’m hungry. I work when something needs done.
And I hunt and fish all the rest of the time.

Who needs a clock!
:laughing:

8 Likes

Do yall remember about 10 years ago and before if Friday 13th was coming there were ads for all the classic horror movies all kinds of just weird shit. Now it just passes without a word are they just trying to take the little joys of life from us?
Anyways good morning all hope you have a stellar weekend.
Do you have extra clones that are taking up too much space? Is it hard for you to cull perfectly healthy plants? Well I have found a way to use those clones and maybe share with others!

9 Likes

@MoBilly that’s a good lifestyle!

Also good afternoon folks!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen, hope you have a good day. Going on second day of cloudy rainy weather. Have tge plants under the deck staying somewhat dry.

3 Likes

Sunny weather until Wednesday :crossed_fingers:. Start harvesting them as needed from than on
How are you?

3 Likes

Doing ok, waiting for some decent weather to finish up the pit, got to have it ready for next weekend for a birthday party… what to do you have going on ?

4 Likes

Have to transplant some trays to 4•4 from the clones I took from the field. Quickly on my way to over growing another spot :rofl:
Get to see how the field is doing, make some notes about what different strains are doing
We’re having a gathering next week? :grin:

9 Likes

Ooooohhhhhh a gathering huh? Sounds like a ( party) to me…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:… i wanna go

4 Likes

You should :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Am I invited !?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

We have to ask @Mrgreenthumb he’s the one getting the fire pit ready for a birthday party. He did not say if it was his birthday or not!!

4 Likes

it could maybe? :crazy_face: be my birthday :laughing: not.

but if there is a nice fire going. :fire: count me in @Mrgreenthumb

always enjoy and love me a good fire with and amongst friends. :point_left:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
My favorite pheno of garlic dog f2 from @Radicle_Reefer

Trying a different approach with the hoop

Solos have rocks in them and are the labels. Super organized!! :rofl:

18 Likes

Edibles, smoking hash and bonfires go hand in hand.

3 Likes

Is that your hoop house?

3 Likes

thats spiritual from our roots as humans - if you have a bonfire let me know - nice hoop house. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

5 Likes

It’s the farms hoop house

3 Likes