Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Looking good! She seems to be stacking up nicely.

2 Likes

She’s pretty. A different one is stacking even better.

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly got enough coffee in you to swing by :laughing::laughing:. Or smoked some sativa!

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly , hope you all have a good Tuesday

3 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb hope you have a good day also.
Is it your birthday coming up?

1 Like

The coffee is strong. It’s leftover from yesterday and we don’t waste water around here. My doctor said I should only have a couple of cups every day. OK then… I just started adding twice as much coffee grounds when making it…
Problem solve. lol

5 Likes

Brilliant solution!! Drink it fast also :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought so… It beats trying to drink out of that 1 gal coffee cup I bought after he said only a couple of cups a day…
:wink:

4 Likes

November 12th is my b-day, taking vacation and going to FL and visiting my mama. And family been a few years since i have visited

6 Likes

It’s coming up fast!!
Sounds like a great trip for your birthday

3 Likes

@MoBilly and @Emeraldgreen just boil that coffee twice and then chew on the grounds it works wonders. i enjoy chewing coffee :heart_eyes: lifts me up. :laughing:

3 Likes

When we were teens my brother tried dipping. He about threw up his toenails. lol
But all his buddies dipped so he started carrying coffee grounds in a can of Skoal. He never made a secret about it and they didn’t ride him about it or nothing. lol
Anyway, he’s done it since.
I’ve done it quite a few times when I was worn out before the job was done. lol

4 Likes

thats right amazing. give your brother a hug and chew for me. :laughing:

2 Likes

I may have to borrow this. Your brother is one lucky dude!! First time I smoked a cigarette I was sick for an hour. Never picked up cigarettes

2 Likes

smoking cigaretts was a weird thing growing up, alo t of my friends started smoking and i reallly tried to also, but every cigarette made me sick it didnt matter how many i smoked , really weird. I tried for a whole year or more but the results was always the same.

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

Good morning friends @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly hope you all have a great hump day

3 Likes

Back at you Sir.
:+1:t4:

1 Like