Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

I quit :smoking: lil over year ago but I vape an that’s next to quit I actually quit cigs when had my logging accident for about yr not sure why I ever started again lol

1 Like

Some random photos of the girls

21 Likes

@Kami @Rabeats2093 @tresbundles @Upstate
The bud shot is a fast photo that came down today.

4 Likes

Hmm, I’m thinking fast photos next year and more of the rainbird. also your sour early iranian. Looks real good man! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your growing sour early Iranian? Very limited experience with her, but the sour terms came through pretty well on one. Just going to have to hunt her more

I’m all about fast photos at this point. For my area it seems to be the best way forward. Photos are possible, but need to be properly found. Almost every named clone I tested this year is not good outside for us

5 Likes

no, sir, not growing them yet =but I forget who I saw growing the early Iranian and it got me thinking.

3 Likes

Did I send you the sour early Iranian? I can’t remember :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Lobstah and @Reznfingeez33 have some growing.

3 Likes

looking great my friend

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I just checked and yup, you sent me the Sour D x Early Iranian and also the Redline Haze x rainbird wich I will get to much sooner than later
:star_struck:

2 Likes

So many seeds to start I need to get my ass moving. I think you’ll enjoy them. Definitely tag me when you pop them

2 Likes

definitely will do, bud!

1 Like

I had forgotten about the redline cross :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Damn she’s looking straight to :fire::fire: bro call the :fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine: lol but WOW looks amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

No…Early Iranian and Wedding Cake cross here. Crosses I popped were male.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Hope you have a great day

@Lobstah I thought you harvested an early Iranian a little while ago. Hope so or my memory is much worse than I thought :flushed:

3 Likes

Plants are looking good @Emeraldgreen, some chonky chonkers. I agree with the fast photos, if i do another outdoor next year it will be fast photos. The sour iranian sounds very interesting. Wonder what the finish time is on that strain?

1 Like

Is that Kashmir above early harvest nug?

1 Like

oh and good morning gang. Had to pull some buds off of the P25 yesterday bud rot was setting in

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s been a long season with the septoria :disappointed:. Some stuff won’t be repeated next year after what I’m seeing.
What latitude are you? Just curious on how close are season is

1 Like