Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Cherry lime reserve from atlas above the nug.
Nug is gmo bomb fast photo

2 Likes

We are at. 47.6061Ā° N, 122.3328Ā° W

1 Like

but you have to remember this is the PNW weather here is different on this side of the cascades

2 Likes

Iā€™m around 42 and my season on the farm usually needs to be wrapped up by middle of October at the latest

1 Like

i wish i could have to middle of October. Lucky to make it to the beginning of October, it is already cloudy here most days

2 Likes

The middle is a big stretch for me also. Usually the first week. Had an unusually sunny dry patch this season. Normally would be cold, cloudy and wet here.
My friends by were I live can make it until end of October sometimes and itā€™s only an hour away

4 Likes

No but it sounds amazing and Iā€™d love to grow them out . In love with the stardawg x early Iranian. Such a unique flavour and uplifting high. Excellent smoke brother :+1:

2 Likes

New york is actually wetter than the west coast now believe it or not. The town where I live has an average of seventy sunny days a year, and precipitation about a hundred and fifty days a yearā€¦ Although I donā€™t think that data includes the last few years which have been much wetter than normal

4 Likes

Rereading earlier posts and realizing I forgot to specify straight early Iranian. No one has done the sour early Iranian.

Sorry for the confusion

@Reznfingeez33 so happy your enjoying that cross

5 Likes

Yes, absolutely did, but not Sour Early Iranian.

Iā€™m at 44.5 here. Itā€™s been incredibly dry this Septā€¦donā€™t think weā€™ve had any rain this month, and wonā€™t see any for another 10days.

Forecast is for a high of 80 today, then we donā€™t get out of the 60s for the foreseeable future.

Fall is here.

4 Likes

Got some of that starting here, tooā€¦even tho weā€™ve had a good bout of dry air for 2 weeks, morning dew still gets to them.

And I discovered more borers this morning. Fuqers.

3 Likes

Yes it is cloudy n sprinkling here now on Monday was the only sunny day we in week or so ya people barely go past oct 1 on this side mts

We all know the reliability of long range forecasts. And we have every right to be skepticalā€¦BUT, they can be fun to look at, and in some cases, prove to be remarkably accurate.

I just checked weather25.com for the October forecast, and it looks like the only real danger for frost in Bangor is Oct 29th & 30th.

Thatā€™d be SWELL!!! :wink: Weā€™ll see how well they do.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope youā€™re all well and having a great day

8 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ā€¦TGIF. hope you have a good weekend, anything exciting going down?

1 Like

Not really. Moving some stone

Cleaning up the tent

14 Likes

that looks very nice and clean. Great job.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:. First stage is almost done

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends!

4 Likes

Morning to u to hope u have a wonderful day an a great weekend

1 Like