Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Just driving home from work now. Car comes up behind me really fast. I know some tailgating is coming. Abruptly pulls back. Apparently when you see this tailgating isn’t acceptable :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew! I despise a tailgaiter. They are too unconcerned with the lives of those around them. Inconsiderate assholes that think the highway is their playground and the only thing that matters is them gaining .00002 seconds on their trip.

You may not believe it but I have been rear ended before. A deer jumped out, I hit my breaks and the asshole behind me plowed into the back of my car. It turned out to be what would be a “pit maneuver” and spun me off into the ditch.
I have a thing about people who don’t care if they kill someone with unsafe driving.

3 Likes

Sounds like a asshole move but if I’m going sixty and I get tailgated I instantly give em a break check :metal:
At night if you’re getting tailgated …play with the drivers side mirror aim it right back at em deff makes people drop off your ass quick !

No tolerance for that bs
Good morning folks

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all well!

I drive slower for tailgating, especially in no passing zones

5 Likes

Never seen a wheel barrel carried that way before. Good stuff @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

oh and good morning gang @Emeraldgreen, gonna be finishing up this fire pit today.

21 Likes

That looks amazing!! Great job

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@Mrgreenthumb
Youre kicking ass brotha, Night and day since that last time I saw the fire pit!

5 Likes

You should see extension ladder being moved :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s a bad ass pit @Mrgreenthumb ! I’m envious! Nice work man! :+1::v:

5 Likes

I think he should do a wiki and choose the next person to get one :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Thanks everybody, cutting the blocks now for the edges… Good idea @Emeraldgreen, maybe i should start a llc fire pits by mrgreenthumb…:grinning::grinning::grinning:.
@Budderton when do you want me to get started on yours? Have you roasting weiners in no time…

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re having a great day

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! Have a great one! I plan to.
:+1:t4:

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly hope you all have a good day, been some nice weather here last few days plants have been living it

5 Likes

We had another round of heat but I think we got a good hold on it if it don’t shake loose.
:facepunch:t3::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and alla the resta yinz.

5 Likes

Good morning OG FAM hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday morning

2 Likes

sweet. headed for the home stretch. keep on keep-en on, it sure
looks great.

cant wait to see the fire. :fire: in that pit. :wink:

2 Likes

You mean this pit? That is 90 % ready, just need tge cap stones to complete this project

12 Likes