Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Damn u grouted that too heck ya man looks awesome congrats

3 Likes

Hell yea @Cummings420 , this is ready for action. Took like 2 days of cutting blocks to finish

5 Likes

Looks good brother real good I use to install flooring lol

3 Likes

Very nice job. I see many memories being centered around that pit.
:+1:t4:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope youā€™re all well!!

@Mrgreenthumb amazing job!! Looks fantastic

6 Likes

just got a new life goal - fire pitā€¦

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and OG buds. Hope your plants doing wellā€¦ Iā€™m waiting on this dirty taxi x dream beaver over here eventually Iā€™ll get one going - I know that smoke will be killer

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and gang, hope everybody has a good monday.
@MikeyMeteor it sure was alot of work, but it was well worth it

6 Likes

Good morning buddy hope u having a great Monday morning

3 Likes

I feel the undeniable urge to go just about 1 mph under the speed limit. For safety, of course.

We have a sandy flat spot that used to be an above ground pool, some pavers would look really nice there.

4 Likes

Everyone line up and make a list, @Mrgreenthumb will build firepits for everyone ! :wink:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking too!!

6 Likes

Customfirepitsbymrgreenthumb.llc. that would be coolā€¦ need to fire up a wikiā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

next summer i am going to put a waterfall in ā€¦ about 15 foot is the height of that rock wall

8 Likes

Buddy you wonā€™t have time to put that waterfall in next year. Your going to be busy with the wiki fire pit :grin:

5 Likes

Im thinking he starts a firepit give away thread. He could knock one out in aboot every 2 weeks. :grin: Every third winner gets a 15 ft waterfall as well !

7 Likes

To the wiki!!!

6 Likes

Maybe have Doug sound the horn ! :thinking:

4 Likes

Think start off slow so weā€™re at the front of the line :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Heck ya I mean just look at his final product his work speaks volumes

3 Likes

The material cost of these might be more than what you guys want to spendā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
These damn blocks are like gold

6 Likes