Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

U get what u pay for is my favorite saying an who wants to do a job a 2nd or 3rd time etc looks like when u do a job ur not cutting corners etc it’s fine right now it handiwork speaks for itself it’s an Art pretty much

3 Likes

I have simple tastes… Just throw something like this together for me @Mrgreenthumb .

Can you have it ready for a gathering next weekend?
Thanks.
:slight_smile:

15 Likes

Ya that would be awesome in the backyard I’d be be cooking every night out there lol

4 Likes

Tomorrow I will take a picture of my fire pit :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok… So go ahead and bring “reality” into the equation…

Here’s mine.
:laughing:

13 Likes

I’m pretty close. You at least have a contained fire area :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Mine is dry stacked cinderblock walls on 3 sides and open on one side. We just use it for paper and cardboard to save trips to the dump in town. We do have a portable fire pit for camping but its a rusty old thing best for the woods.

5 Likes

You can see the leveling from the old pool well in this picture. I sat out little ring out there, but it’s aching for a proper setup

14 Likes

Damn nice spot!

4 Likes

I positively feel like an under achiever now

1 Like

Love that scenic view @AppalachianBiscuits … that is so awesome.

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen you need to step up your outdoor game…:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Beautiful view.

3 Likes

Yes indeed safety first lol that’s my next step drop it down a gear

Eventually I will just pull over for them to pass but not without working for it first :sweat_smile:

@Emeraldgreen rise and shine the suns up :crazy_face:

1 Like

Whaat is someone speaking? :sleeping::rofl::rofl:

Good morning everyone

Oh yeah, that’s a beautiful spot @AppalachianBiscuits

4 Likes

I would like a fire pit similar to the altar in Indiana jones temple of doom - how many stones do we need to build that? I can get a chisel on Amazon

Good morning everyone not much sun today. Will smoke some sativa tester bud and drink coffee. :potted_plant: hope everyone is well

5 Likes

Because of the resounding success of the auction to help Johnny that just finished, a sale has been offered

6 Likes

It’s more of a Thank You gesture, for the rest of the year. Everything is only a buck a bean, lol

8 Likes

You just gave away the ending!!!
Wonderful gesture.

5 Likes

Ya damn what a gesture I hope the OG FAM swoops in an takes all ur seeds lol wishing u nothing but great sales JP

2 Likes