Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Most people have to get Citizens these days, but there’s just not enough money there if something crazy happens and I just don’t get what they’re going to do. Policies will skyrocket to insane prices.

1 Like

The sad thing is, many over there have policies from scumbag companies like Heritage and whatever other sleazy insurance company Bruce has these days now that Ernie is running Heritage. Good luck getting made whole with those companies. It’s a shitshow down here in regards to homeowners insurance. Basically, it’s time to tell people on the coast, it’s for the rich or businesses and if you want to stay, you have to self insure.

3 Likes

Don’t the rich use a federal insurance policy that covers everything private insurance won’t?

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

12 Likes

Good morning dude

5 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds

3 Likes

Reading all the posts about Florida is making me very happy my daughter and granddaughter moved from Tampa about 6 months back. Prayers for the ones still there…

And good morning my friends.

8 Likes

Morning Emgreen! Morning mr.hounds! Mobility!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

Good morning gang, @Emeraldgreen, nice looking dude you got there…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Looks like a big bee. Male plants looking like that always creep me out for some reason. Legit makes me kind of shiver a bit when I see it. Definitely no breeder over here. Haha

4 Likes

And all the local growers say “Thank you Emeraldgreen!”
:rofl:

4 Likes

Just my one neighbor grows. He’s never complained about seeds. Of course I’m giving him his clones each year also :crazy_face:

I hope so I just up popped him. Fun to see what he does inside

4 Likes

Just wanted to say a THANK U for the seeds Maine Event F2 from lot #70 from JP auction again THANK U friend hope ur having a great day

6 Likes

2 of 10 so far

5 Likes

what you working on? or just a stud shot?

2 Likes

A bee shot of a stud!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao… been a few days since i been in here and your pic is the VERY 1st thing i see… lmao!!! That looked like a birthday to remember… that you’ll hardly remember :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Just got out of trim jail for the night…hows everybody dooin…

9 Likes

Slow and steadily laying here thinking more movies or be responsible and get a good night sleep for work lol! How bout you?

4 Likes