Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

what time do you start work @Hotrods_and_hounds, i am try to g see t feeling back into my scissor hand. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: trim jail sucks. Watching a halloween movie

6 Likes

Just about to start :rofl:

13 Likes

Very nice looking flower. @tresbundles. What strain is that ?

5 Likes

Lol bet ur ready to take a break from trim jail

5 Likes

6 but it all feels the same if you stay up late enough lol.

4 Likes

Thanks, bud! That’s something I call Pink Garlic (Wedding Cake S1 x Bobo7[V]) #1 . The Momma I reversed smelled like pink lotion, and this hybrid has the same smell and taste but with a chivey/ green garlic taste that lingers. Not the best yielder, but is some of my favorite smoke

Edit: The Story of Pink Garlic and Teaberry

10 Likes

Yea. The morning comes fast, i start at 5 am. Not a big fan of thst early of a start but do get out earlier.

6 Likes

It sure looks like :fire:. What is the flower time on her

6 Likes

real quick indica dominant, done in 60 days or so.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day.

8 Likes

Great looking male plant @Emeraldgreen and beautiful harvest @tresbundles. Hope yall are having a great afternoon so far

4 Likes

GOODMORNING OG friends hope everyone is having a great day so far

3 Likes

Good afternoon growmies hope you all are having a super chill day

5 Likes

It’s not so bad out it’s not RAINING lol

4 Likes

still working on breaking out of trim prison :rofl:, doing hard time. :woozy_face:

good afternoon every one.

7 Likes

I’m freezing all of what I have from this last grow after the storm passes and then just washing it with food grade ethanol. I pull all of the fans, but then I’ll only “trim” stuff up with my hands before I smoke it. If I’m not going to get paid handsomely at the end, no way I’m trimming. Haha.

8 Likes

Tough ride home from work… some punks in a grand marquis didnt feel like stopping at a red light. Unfortunately i was in the intersection. Then the worthless garbage fled the scene.

10 Likes

Hope you all are having a better day

4 Likes

That sucks!! It’s still drivable?

2 Likes

It does move i was able to get it off the road. But tow is coming in about a 1/2 hour or more

2 Likes