Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Ouch that sucks fucking even shittier them fleeing the scene hope ur ok an u can fix ur car up

3 Likes

Hopefully it resolved quickly. Any chance of identifying the other car?

3 Likes

Any cameras at intersection witnesses etc

3 Likes

No cameras at that intersection, wasnt anle to catch the license plate. Lucky they caught the front pf my car another millisecond and they would have hit me in my drivers side door

3 Likes

Man that sucks dudeā€¦ i had that happen in the heart of saint louisā€¦ some dudes were doing like 45 in a 25 mph street (arsenal st.) And crushed into the back corner of my car (i was stopped in traffic) then they just backed down the street and took offā€¦ i just let it beā€¦ (didnt have a phone on me) its not fists these chumps use anymoreā€¦

Im sorry to hear that for sureā€¦ and it DOES piss ya off quite a bitā€¦

3 Likes

Goodnight Terp n Co see u tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Wow. Today was the most unproductive work day ever. Itā€™s been a long time since I was someone elseā€™s gopher burning up and down the road to the store. Weā€™ll try again tomorrow.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a gopher often :rofl:

Good afternoon everyone

3 Likes

Good afternoon OGers!

ā€¦Sorry to see that @Mrgreenthumb. Iā€™ve been hit twice. Itā€™s a real drag, and a major inconvenience, even if the other driverā€™s insurance pays for repairs.

With a hit like that, you probably wouldnā€™t be able to record what happened (or get the offenderā€™s license plate), even if you had a dashcam running.

I hope whoever hit you gets caught, and their insurance (maybe their parentsā€™, if it was a kid driving) makes it right.

7 Likes

I mean to be fair this job is hot garbage and these guys are new to me as subs. They keep running into new issues and at least they arenā€™t stumped when they come up.

2 Likes

yea a dash cam wouldnt have caught the accident or car license, after the hit i was abit stunned. I was able to get a clear veiw of the kid driving. He just backed up and left . Insurance is probably hoibg to total the car i am assumingā€¦ i check blue book on it and it is only worth like 3-4 thousand. I am getting a rental tonight.

3 Likes

Hope everybody is having a good afternoon, sorry to clog up your thread @Emeraldgreen .

5 Likes

No apologies needed! Youā€™re not clogging anything up here at all. Just sharing what happened to you

3 Likes

Yeah. Unless itā€™s about all the fire pits youā€™re gonna be building everyone, we donā€™t wanna hear it. :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the hit and run. Happens constantly unfortunately. Iā€™ve personally been meaning to put one of those 360 degree dash cams with motion sensing on my car. It makes insurance claims soooo much easier and smoother. Plus, you can usually catch a tag and get the asshole arrested if they flee. Best of luck getting made whole!! I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is just the northeast. The sky is red right now

4 Likes

The Pacific Northwest is clear sunny skies itā€™s 4:40 pm

2 Likes

Little behind me :rofl:

2 Likes

Just a tad bit

1 Like

Some areas are supposed to see the aurora lights tonight

3 Likes