Example of high priced seeds

I didn’t see this, I am sorry! I think I messaged you, but my memory is b0rked with all the crap going on lol.

Everything arrived just fine, and I’m so eager to get them started! In fact I’m planning on getting some going on the 21st, it’s the new supermoon and should increase the chances of germination (I know it’s not really scientific, but I will take whatever I can get lol).

I’m going to pick up my grow media tomorrow, in fact. I’m taking some new medication and it’s significantly helping my nerve pain (Lyrica). I’m not 100% but I can work in fits and starts lol.

8 Likes

Glad they made it good luck finding something you like .

4 Likes

That would be awesome! :drooling_face:
Maybe do interviews…LOL
Someone to take your kids once you are gone type of thing. :roll_eyes:

See who applies and pick the applicant you feel best represents your needs.

2 Likes

I agree I just don’t really know to many on here would you be willing to find someone?

1 Like

With your permission, I could start a thread or you could and I could help you with the interview process.

I think we will have no problem finding someone that fits the bill.
Some good folks round here at OG.

Well then let me invite you over to our fantasy island thread.
We are trying to form a family on a deserted island.
Yea, like Gilligan…LOL
We would love to have ya as part of the family if you are interested.
Check it out if you have the time.

4 Likes

You’re awesome I appreciate you willing to help me out on this which strain do you think most would enjoy?

3 Likes

I say we do it and if everything goes well I’ll do them all

7 Likes

Holy hell man!
That may be the best idea I have ever heard…LOl
Lets do it.

OG is gonna love you!
I see some serious OG love flowing your way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I guess we need to start a thread next.
I will see what I can do…

1 Like

I was about to say that lol I appreciate all the help.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea you two are working on!

2 Likes

Yeah definitely I only think it’s fair with all the genetics that have found their way to me.

2 Likes

We OGers are working on… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you do not like the title it is still editable.
If you would like anything edited please just let me know.

4 Likes

It’s perfect

3 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/genetic-designer-emerald-12-seeds-pre-order/
Anyone stupid enough to buy 12 seeds for 7000$
Then you can wait for months till they get released!

7 Likes

Ya it does sound crazy… I mean 7K? I just find it odd.
My only explanation is that somebody, somewhere, is paying these prices for Genetic Designer gear or the prices would go down. I’ve posted this before but my guess is that this keeps 90% of the other breeders from being able to use thier gear in thier own rooms for crosses or whathaveyou but I also think that the buyers of these seeds are industry growers in the rec market who are always looking for an edge when it comes to selling product at retail.
I’ll have to admit there are two strains I really want from Genetic Designer… one is 1000 and the other its 2000. “If” I could afford to throw 3 grand… USD around for seeds I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them and try them. Sadly I’m too poor these days LOL

3 Likes

For that price I hope they ship the seeds by limo with bodyguards.

3 Likes

Not me, I try not to give pirates a payoff, lol.

8 Likes

makes you wonder how much of the cost is just packaging…

2 Likes