Example of high priced seeds

Old lady left over me loving my collection more than her. Lol

12 Likes

So these are valuable? :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

You could get engaged a whole bunch of times with those babys!

10 Likes

have you grown any of the aficionado gear?

1 Like

Not that’s shown

1 Like

you grown any not shown @Blueridge?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve grown a couple of their stuff. Really good genetics idk why people are dissing them. I guess over the rez stuff :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nope maybe 10$ a pack :sob::joy: I’ll take them off ur hands. Lol

2 Likes

I’m looking for the rain bird and the cherry any chance you have it?

1 Like

Damn is all I can say!
I traded for some rainbird. I got 3 out of 7 so time to make seeds😂

6 Likes

Sweet man, maybe you can make the community some seeds using a few of those. If the genetics are good & they aren’t making more… prime reason to F2 those bad boys!

There’s no way in hell I’ll ever pay $500 for seeds so that would be my (and others) only shot at growing one of those plants :+1: You’d get a lot of high-fives around here that’s for sure…

13 Likes

Never thought of it that way. I’m willing to put up a pack to someone who has the proper space and time. Maybe ill offer it up but it would have to be someone who’s really good lol

11 Likes

100% we would want to find one of the best/most reliable growers on here, with lots of experience in seed runs. No rush man, just an idea… would be super cool to do in the future. Earn you legend status & you would be multiplying your seeds too… obviously the donor gets a big sack of beans :+1:

8 Likes

Love that idea.

6 Likes

I didn’t see this, I am sorry! I think I messaged you, but my memory is b0rked with all the crap going on lol.

Everything arrived just fine, and I’m so eager to get them started! In fact I’m planning on getting some going on the 21st, it’s the new supermoon and should increase the chances of germination (I know it’s not really scientific, but I will take whatever I can get lol).

I’m going to pick up my grow media tomorrow, in fact. I’m taking some new medication and it’s significantly helping my nerve pain (Lyrica). I’m not 100% but I can work in fits and starts lol.

8 Likes

Glad they made it good luck finding something you like .

4 Likes

That would be awesome! :drooling_face:
Maybe do interviews…LOL
Someone to take your kids once you are gone type of thing. :roll_eyes:

See who applies and pick the applicant you feel best represents your needs.

2 Likes

I agree I just don’t really know to many on here would you be willing to find someone?

1 Like

With your permission, I could start a thread or you could and I could help you with the interview process.

I think we will have no problem finding someone that fits the bill.
Some good folks round here at OG.

Well then let me invite you over to our fantasy island thread.
We are trying to form a family on a deserted island.
Yea, like Gilligan…LOL
We would love to have ya as part of the family if you are interested.
Check it out if you have the time.

4 Likes

You’re awesome I appreciate you willing to help me out on this which strain do you think most would enjoy?

3 Likes