Example of high priced seeds

I guess we need to start a thread next.
I will see what I can do…

1 Like

I was about to say that lol I appreciate all the help.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea you two are working on!

2 Likes

Yeah definitely I only think it’s fair with all the genetics that have found their way to me.

2 Likes

We OGers are working on… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you do not like the title it is still editable.
If you would like anything edited please just let me know.

4 Likes

It’s perfect

3 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/genetic-designer-emerald-12-seeds-pre-order/
Anyone stupid enough to buy 12 seeds for 7000$
Then you can wait for months till they get released!

7 Likes

Ya it does sound crazy… I mean 7K? I just find it odd.
My only explanation is that somebody, somewhere, is paying these prices for Genetic Designer gear or the prices would go down. I’ve posted this before but my guess is that this keeps 90% of the other breeders from being able to use thier gear in thier own rooms for crosses or whathaveyou but I also think that the buyers of these seeds are industry growers in the rec market who are always looking for an edge when it comes to selling product at retail.
I’ll have to admit there are two strains I really want from Genetic Designer… one is 1000 and the other its 2000. “If” I could afford to throw 3 grand… USD around for seeds I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them and try them. Sadly I’m too poor these days LOL

3 Likes

For that price I hope they ship the seeds by limo with bodyguards.

3 Likes

Not me, I try not to give pirates a payoff, lol.

8 Likes

makes you wonder how much of the cost is just packaging…

2 Likes

I hear that
i just meant if say i won the lottery or something and 3 grand was peanuts to me… then i would take the gamble hehehe

2 Likes

For that price they should come with a pound of sample buds .

7 Likes

At that price, each packs should come with a lifetime pass for all their lines :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah with Two Cup Judge passes round trip and food and lodging with a signed Jack Herer Copy Of the Emperor wears no Clothes (Yes I know he tossed a lot of these out to Cali grow shops but it really would be the cherry on top wouldnt it?)Might soothe the butthurt and buyer’s remorse better that a frozen Popsicle :cold_face:

5 Likes

Pretty sure its marketed towards people who brag about overpaying haha

“Im smoking on this weed that came from a 7k pack of seeds”

“How does it smoke?”

“Bro it was 7k duh”

“7k?!! Lemme hit that! … tastes like cardboard and oregano”

Nonono, 7k cardboard and oregano

“Damn 7k!!”

7 Likes

They’re probably buying children! Like that wardrobe conspiracy on Wayfair a while back.
Lmao…

Not funny though(if true)

1 Like

I get it. If it were me I would use my wealth to crush the greedy shits and give their beans out for free, lol.

11 Likes

these high prices are for people that either have too much money, or run a nursury that can write off the cost, then grow them out, take a cut of the best pheno then sell cuts of it by the thousands. So a nursury i work with will buy a few packs of a strain getting some hype behind it, keep one and then make their money back ten fold off it.

2 Likes