Example of high priced seeds

I would think the idea to turn himself in was one from his super lawyer. It could be that by turning himself in it shortened the process and made it easier for him to walk. Something about surrendering and being there before a judge signing some paperwork made him “look good” or judged favorably…

1 Like

You won’t name names, or you’re assuming this is an existing practice and don’t know who does it?

1 Like

I won’t name names as I have no conclusive proof that i can post or point to, but i know this is an existing practice that some have done in the past, and may do currently, in order to retain a hold on their own genetics. So no one else can copy their work. Ive seen the results for myself as well as been told as much from other breeders.

It’s like that pure kush thread. You go on strainly and buy let’s say Hollywood pk, but end up getting a random pk s1 instead, labeled the same. So only very few get the real deal, everyone else gets a knock off. Same thing only in seed form.

5 Likes

I’ve heard of this before…

Can’t remember the specifics as back when I read about those lines/cuts they weren’t and still aren’t cuts that’ll just fall on my lap :grin: :v:

2 Likes

hit the nail on the head there mate.

costs you 25 bux in socal

1 Like

No. Definitely not worth it.
Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
Lots of other breeders doing good work and not taking advantage of people.

1 Like

I heard the original copycat guy passed away and dude from big Dan genetics or something. Basically hijacked everything when he passed. Ws a huge argument on Instagram about it 2 years ago I guess. So if you can get the old and it’s priced right I’ve heard great things about them.

1 Like
2 Likes

watched a podcast and the owner of Ethos said " he wants to make seed price available to all that’s why he did seeds for $60.00 to $100.00 a pack" says alot aboout the breeder

And Ethos owner Collin is the biggest shit in the world. He’s got a 3 page rap sheet and has done time for abusing women, abuse to dogs, robbery with a gun, and many other convictions. Many people refuse to work with this guy. Like Arjun, he’s all promotion…

6 Likes

Here’s an example of high priced

I dunno , should I break open the piggybank ?

4 Likes

Ridiculous price

2 Likes

Bc seeds are renowned for joking around.

If you click the buy now it takes you to something else. Usually a AMS seed page.

5 Likes

Read the reviews on some of them high priced strains .
Not quite sure how you could be more wrecked on that than bbl hash/rosin/shatter or derivatives

I never tried that , you are correct lol

1 Like

Your welcome :rofl::v:

1 Like

But they be playin with my emotions , I was already to go get the hammer …

1 Like

Hey they got me also in the past with the “forever buds”
It’s just an AMS gimmick to pull people in.
It’s obviously working lol :rofl:

1 Like

At least it’s not really a scam , well sorta .
I had the bolt cutters ready to cut the lock off muh Sporran !

1 Like