Example of high priced seeds

True. I speak only of Canada, all Canada ( shipping free on bulk orders is almost always standard ) but my California knowledge tells me they are pretty close to doing the same. I mean sure if you refuse to look around you can pay as much as you want. I guess my over all point is at some point there is diminishing gains in putting money into growing weed.

California’s been legal for what, 10 or 20 years now? It’s not so easy for the rest of the US. There may be diminishing returns but there’s a lot of time in between.

1 Like

Nice list - Yea !! Katsu and Mass Medical collaberation - Pre Bubba x Star Pupil if I remember with out checking Check out Trump Seeds.com have all his strains - he’s a master breeder,ect in the UK- ceap priced. Like you know of many but my mind “fades” also Peace

2 Likes

@Petalpowerseed
Is that Dutchseeds or Dutchseedshop

1 Like

Sorry forgot to ask were you are from?

1 Like

I can buy a number of nice clones from banks and places like Strainly for that much.

3 Likes

We are all here for a plant. No need to bring that type of negativity here.

2 Likes

Wow, you got me curious. Found this article. You need a mate in Cali or alternatively, move and be someones mate lol as low as 200 a P . Other states’ provinces will catch up once saturation increases. ‘Times are really, really tough’: Plummeting cannabis prices strain small Northern California farmers – Silicon Valley I am sure there are people in your nearest city already piping Cali surplus near to you.

2 Likes

The country of the Netherlands . As in the Dutch people.

1 Like

In my nearest city, there are people dusting their brick weed with flour and baking soda to increase the weight, and I consider myself lucky when it’s just one of those and not fentanyl. :stuck_out_tongue: Kidding on the last bit, obviously that’s not a good way to increase profits so nobody would be doing it - but yeah, thanks for the great advice. Uproot my life and move to Cali for better weed prices, and incidentally pay triple for housing in the process, or… what, make a friend in Cali on here and get him to ship it across the country, incidentally making ourselves and the whole site targets for LEO in the process? Nah.

2 Likes

All the more reason to grow my own. My local guy had the same shit, different name for the past 8 years… At least its not dusted with junk.

Fentanyl would kill me, no joke. Any dosage. Allergic to synthetic opiods, I’d be in anaphalctic (sp?) shock in no time. Learned that at 13 in the hospital thankfully… so even MORE reason to know whats in my shit!

5 Likes

brick weed? really? flour and baking soda? Sprinkling a 100 a gram product (fent) on a $1 -4 dollar product lol Hey if your town does not have a plug , then yes of course I would do what it takes to be that guy. few vacations, few convos. spirit. Perhaps I am biased but half of Canada is just boxes of weed moving around all day and week.

4 Likes

So if you were in my situation, you’d be the guy drawing major heat by importing and dealing on a large enough scale to get those wholesale prices rather than the guy growing enough to smoke and keeping his head down otherwise, not dealing to anyone or letting most people know he exists? I kinda doubt it… but if so, more power to you. I’m not that guy. I don’t need the money, and if I did I’d earn it in less dangerous ways. Thanks for the excellent advice to apply for a one-way ticket to federal prison, though!

2 Likes

how off subject now does this get

5 Likes

Cleaned out the recent diatribe.

8 Likes

That is surely one way to go, safe as well. No worries doing that. How ever if everyone always felt that way, like prior to legalization, I wouldn’t have smoked a joint until I was over 30 and in the situation to grow for my self. I am saying I rather, move to a new city or risk jail ( while making money of course) or just stick with normal priced seeds, make my own, than pay for Gucci weed when I can get 2 pounds of Gildan weed for the same price as 10 seeds of that Gucci cause at some point some weed is only so much better than some weed.

2 Likes

Does it really matter how one chooses to spend their money? If it gives them enjoyment so be it.

3 Likes

YES Gucci Is stupid. Praising wasted money is low character in a world with majority poor. lol

3 Likes

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

4 Likes

True value and true worth are philosophical. glass of water in the dessert is worth more than 1 million if there is no water.
inflated value and the willingness of someone pay that does not reflect the value or true worth of something. I mean it is good for the guy selling it, the person buying it is living a fantasy.

4 Likes