Example of high priced seeds

I should add that I have custom window tint too…daughter has peeled strips of it off…looks terrible, but vehicle doesn’t get broken into often…but my neighbours old Cadillac gets hit…lol

1 Like

OHSNAP, Catpiss came out of Pittsburg?? I live near there (kinda). Weird, never knew that.

2 Likes

They break into your car and leave you money :joy:

4 Likes

I could use that money for more seeds… :thinking:

3 Likes

yea ok, but I think we can all agree that frosty nugs are still awesome to look at and if I had the choice I would want my favorite strains to be super frosty with everything else equal. Its just pleasing to the eye

2 Likes

7 Likes

Definitely legit

4 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

“Absolutely not even slightly sketchy verified by one of your trusted relatives” genetics :joy:

3 Likes

What the “F!@#” is going on - If I had $70,000.00 I would start a grow facility and a dispensery !! Really do you think that one spends that much on seeds (sure hope they germinate)

1 Like

Just purchased 2 packs of Grape Stomper total cost of $5,000,000.00 - no problem got it from petty cash on hand

2 Likes

1 Like

For 70k there’s better business to be had than a dispensary :upside_down_face:

70 is probably the monthly payment on the permit lol

5 Likes

the people investing in “vertically integrated cannabis” outfits are the type who will choose to invest simply because you spent a stupid amount of money on a clone. another way of saying they are the dumb money.

2 Likes

Just ran across this strain from Great Lake Genetics: Fructus No 1 - 10 seeds - regs - $1,000.00 - don’t think that ATM’s give out that much money at once !!!

1 Like

It’s saturated in bonus, the golden rush is over. Better to work hard to be bought a good price by desperate investors unable to think long term ^^

2 Likes

Should be called high fructus

8 Likes

Coffee shop that has a drive-thru window.

3 Likes

For 10 seeds? Hard no. But like they say, a sucker is born every minute.

2 Likes