Exodus Cheese (UK)?

Send @Sebring a message he might be able to help you out with the right chemicals.

4 Likes

Worst case scenario

2 Likes

All the cheese I used to run had double serrations I not seeing it on the cuts.

4 Likes

I’ll make a point to look for it on the mother, my Purple Thai does that but not every time from clone.

2 Likes

The Fast Vintage BB is from the late 70’s.
DJ Short started his Blueberry strain in the early 70’s.
As far as I know, from previous research, DJ Short’s Blueberry was the first berry flavored strain that was created and it took him years of breeding to accomplish.

4 Likes

I just grew exodus cheese uk cbd

Very very strong skunk smell

12 Likes

Just going by seedfinder …:metal::sunglasses:

You can buy C. S. from ebay , amazon for 15$ a bottle if thats easier. I grabbed mine from some one that claimed to use it weekly .

2 Likes

AKBeanBrains makes the statement that it predates DJ’s work.
http://www.akbeanbrains.com/detail/23

Vintage Blueberry
An Alaskan native strain predating work by DJ Short that is highly rot and mildew resistant and is superb for harsh outdoor climates. Indoors, the plant needs a large pot to stretch out its roots as a constricted base will stress it into an autoflowering state that will show sex. Clean, upbeat, and happy.

3 Likes

That is from Seedfinder and they are mistaken. Seedfinder is known to make mistakes on genetics.

3 Likes

Say CHEESE!!!..starting to stink of skunk more than any SK1 I’ve run!..

No dbl. seration on leafs forming nice chunky clusters of bud Forming already at 42N, only one of mine in flower outside is a purple Thai, Panama and BLack Pearl Sativas are just starting to turn.

9 Likes

Hey Arthur - was looking at my cheese mom just now and check this… double serrations:

Does this structure look similar?

The stem run smells like nothing I’ve had before - it’s almost chalky in scent.

Waiting for my cuttings to root before I flower (going on to week #4 in the bubbler! These take a while… my first cut too a month as well).

Let me know your thoughts! Got a bit pumped when I saw the double serration come in.

12 Likes

I’ll be honest it has the double serrations I saw back in the day , it’s hard to say in veg but it does have the same doubling. It will in flower struggle to support itself branch wise is the other trait that will help confirm .

5 Likes

Man I have been trying to find a solid blueberry for a while now. How is she?

You remember Rodney’s kid brother? Remember we put locked him in a locker!? Ohhhh yaaaaa CHEEEEEEeeeeeeeeSsse!

Havnt run yet, have 4 of the cheese cuts re-vegging have to go check mother for the Dbl serrations . Going to do a mixed fruit run after first of the year so she’s on my no trade list. Also have early DJ coming.

Got free exodus cheese buds when judging at the HTCC…was stellar!! Cant remember if it was barneys farm or greenhouse seeds.

2 Likes

uk cheese is gold in taste/flavor

The high isn’t solid but the taste is absolutely wonderful and pungent

It’s a 10 weeks girl

If you put 13/11h in flower she will take more two weeks but will produce a lot

All the best

4 Likes

I tried a dispensary strain last year called Cheese Candy. I was literally about to cash out with whatever strain I had when they brought this stuff out on the floor and let me take a whiff. I was instantly memorized. They only offered it one time and have been craving that taste and smell ever since. Luckily for me, I’ve got two Cheese Candies about a month from seed right now. Hoping I get lucky. Picked up a 5 pack of Fems and they were all shit besides the two I got going. Im a cheese head for life!!!

3 Likes

That looks like the Exo Cut to me… Gangly piece of piss she is !! Im new here but from England … was on the original OG back in the day… i gave up on my kut after she was given back to me even more fucked than she originally was… i went through 3 generations of kuts but just couldnt get her out of it and gave up. Il get some of my old pics out and post them for you to compare… i hate how the name Exodus Cheese is used on seed lines… only one exo :v:t4::green_heart:

6 Likes