Exodus Cheese (UK)?

Id say You haven’t had propper Exo cheese then pal… that shit will put you on your arse. Real heavy thick coating smoke that slants the eyes further with every toke … bless up :v:t4:

2 Likes

Bro

I smoked the clones exodus, Sheffield, suicide, blues

I know what is the potency on each

Exodus has a fucking taste but the potency is average sorry

All the best

4 Likes

That cant of been the propper exo kut sorry pal. We had it in our circle for near on 18 year. You could be thinking of psychosis? That to me was more on the sat dom side of the cheese

1 Like

Who knows of HAZ ? Not a person ,if you claim to know that’s the main source. Many people claim to have the Luton cut yet don’t know the source .

2 Likes

Amazing! Would love to see pics!

1 Like

If you are in UK and search potency please try stardawg. You have the Illuminati cut and the Manchester/meany cut that circulate

Cheese don’t put me to sleep. AK47 can be a good example of potent strain. Maybe herijuana and space monkey too. Those are strains I don’t finish a join

All the best everybody

3 Likes

@man-bot it looks like you have the right one

2 Likes

Pretty cool then!

Its being a bitch to clone… 4 weeks in the bubbler and no roots. Thankfully I have a nice healthy Mom!

@lunchpale - you’ve grown the Exodus Cheese before? Trying to figure out just how good it is - and how much it stinks :slight_smile: Let me know if you’ve had experience would love to hear!

2 Likes

@man-bot it is a tasty ass plant , didn’t have an overly hard time cloning it , lanky af, not a giant yielder , odd smell that is reminiscent of salami lol

4 Likes

bloody amazing she’s still about :astonished::clap:

2 Likes

she’s the real one for deffos , I had a cut that jus took likes this was off the charts , amazing hope she sticks around non existence in UK now and I’ve been looking and hunting over 6 years , may I pm you please :pray:

1 Like

No uk blues is livers, or steel city blues. It’s also from skunk #1 but from the north Sheffield I believe but made its way to Liverpool too.
Cheese is from Luton just north east of London and the original grower didn’t know the exodus collective but knew the guy setting up there grow rooms.
The exodus crew were a bunch of new age travelers who were squatters and used to put big free rave parties in disused warehouses and other buildings. I never went to one of the parties but nearly made it to another party put on by another similar collective spiral tribe who had a big party in an old slaughter house in harefield Middlesex , unfortunately we were only car out of our convoy not to find the venue lol.

3 Likes

Psychosis is nl5 haze based. We used to get it on tap. I acquired some cheese years ago originally from Luton, I asked if exodus cut and my associates weren’t sure . I’m pretty sure it wasn’t that cut but was close to source as it had the same leaf disease. Vern at ugorg holds exodus cut and so does jah hoover at lady sativa. The blues is normally regarded as better quality

1 Like

Blues is not cheese they both date back to skunk#1 sold by Neville or dronkers.
Blue Berry was added to blues to make the seed form of clone only blues. The blueberry came from oldtimer#1 who was stateside in 80’s and the blueberry is supposed to be from DJ’s first offering of blueberry.
It was used in the killer skunk which was used to bring blues to seed form from clone only. Killer skunk I think of top of head is blues x smelly berry.
What I do know is to make blues into seed form the male was selected from 500 males

5 Likes

Is the fast BB you got called MR. Blues?

1 Like

I got the UK Exodus cut in 2014 from that anarchy group in England.
When I got it, it was all sorts of fucked. Looked like it had been grown and cloned in hydro/sythetics for 20+ years. Also came with broad mites.
I spent over a year nursing it back to health through probiotics - Lacto Basciluss, PNSB, essential oils.
Once I got her healthy, I sent her off to a buddy in Colorado, then he spread her far and wide in 2015/2016.
I merely middle-manned that cut for the community, never got to flower her out. But I did eventually get some flowers back to smoke and its really stinky Skunk. Pretty euphoric too.

7 Likes

I just ordered a uk cheese cut called delicious candy. I got to try some when the dispensary offered it only once. It was hands down some of the most amazing smelling bud I’ve ever experienced. Literally reeked of cheese and fruit.

7 Likes

I know my friend titan of bless coast seeds is gonna reverse his exodus cut. Right now the plan is exodus x samurai sour

1 Like

I grew delicious candy about 7 years ago from delicious seeds, UK cheese x Caramelo. It was definitely a nice plant :grin:

3 Likes

Did it ever give you any issues? When I went to the dispensary I was about ready go check out and one of the budtenders was like " dude, before you go, you gotta smell this stuff." One whiff and I put whatever I picked up back and go some of the candy. I literally couldn’t keep my nose out of the jar. It smelled so fucking incredible. Unfortunately that was the only time I ever saw it offered, so was wondering if it just wasn’t a good yielder or was giving them issues.