Explorer's extended expeditions

Well I didn’t get bungee cord or strimmer wire or even nylon I did look but I went to the garden bit not the masonry section did look at hemp twine but I think that would of also caused mold issues so I went with good old traditional garden wire.

Now the tricky bit is figuring out how I’m going to get this jungle into the mesh, could wire it after putting it in and awkwardly wire it up in amongst the plants OR wire it first and awkwardly feed my plants into the mesh while I lower it in :face_with_monocle:

Getting s bit bushy as ya can see :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Well I got it pretty taught and it’s quite solid obviously I need to sort the spacing to spread the squares more evenly across it but think it looks alright. Will update tomorrow when it goes in as lights are off :+1:t2:

3 Likes

It looks well made mate. The thing about using the green wire is its cheap enough that at harvest you can just snip it out so it’s easier to untangle from your plants then just re string it again after wards :+1:

4 Likes

What he said . Looks great​:sunglasses::sunglasses::alien::alien:

2 Likes

This was my thoughts mate an I hardly used half a roll n rolls only £6. Hopefully don’t kill my plants installing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Uhh not happy and happy at the same time. I managed to only snap 2 branches which I think is pretty good but still not happy I snapped any at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Though we will see how things look when they’ve recovered cos I just battered the shit out of those plants getting them into that SCROG. Only plus is they’re spread properly now and I’ve not that much defoling to do :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Next grow you can allow them to grow through the net mate :laughing:
It’s all a learning experience eh? :wink:

5 Likes

Never needed a SCROG tbh bro first time I’ve used one. Just figure if I can keep the canopy super level ish then when I get airflow it should stop any big moisture build ups but then again I’ve never ran a cupboard like this before so little less space than I was thinking the 6 would cover. So kind of glad now that all the other ones didn’t survive :rofl:

4 Likes

Feeling depressed. Look at the poor bastards.

4 Likes

Dont worry they will get over it. Might take a week, but it will be worth it once they start throwing out branches everywhere.

2 Likes

Cannabis can take some stick and survive. They will likely stall out for a while like @Shadey said but it’ll be worth it when she kicks up a gear :v:

1 Like

Was such a stressful day with these today peeps. The screen will work as intended I think but got damn I gave em some stress. No idea how I’m gunna water them now either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: gunna try amazon prime me a fackin long small watering can :rofl:

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/sx-cs5-white-black-pressure-sprayer-5ltr/7490x

4 Likes

I have a 2 gal version of one of those, for the really low trained plants now so I am not pouring through the middle of the plants.

Might get another smaller one for doing the insecticidal soap, the mist is much finer than the spray bottles it comes in, you hardly waste any.

4 Likes

They are an invaluable tool @Shadey. If I’m hand feeding through a net I remove the spray nozzle from the end of the spray pole and I get a decent trickle that is perfect speed and flow for watering the pots. These pressure sprayers are excellent and I’d never not have one for use in my grow areas :v:

4 Likes

I had a peek this mornin n here they are.

The breaks are still fucked but everything else is looking up. Might get me a sprayer annoying thing is I actually had one before I’ve still got my replacement nozzle :rofl: I broke it tho so yeh maybe I’ll get one of those

8 Likes

Free to a good home.

2 Likes

Thought I’d let yas all know the plants are good. Not updated because I’ve been finishing this badboy off.

Gunna test it out properly tomorrow whack it up see what it’s like on heat then :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes