Favorite Orange Strain Seeds?

Useful Seeds has been taking a break from releasing new stuff for awhile. He moved, had some life issues and from what I have heard there’s not much info on if he’s going to start back up or when. The BOO(Bag of Oranges) was one of his most popular for the great orange terps. I have some old stock of his I need to make some more seeds from in case he does retire. Here’s a good description of the strain from Useful.

6 Likes

Man, I sure hope he comes back! I have a Chem D x BOO in veg now and am planning to put one outdoors in the summer. I am going to chuck some pollen on it for sure to make sure that cross lives on! I really regret not getting into his IG auctions and sales when I had the money, he had some great deals there!

However! It will grow HUGE. Mimosa EVO will stay really squat, as will Jilly Bean and MMS PuTang to an extent.

OP I went on a similar hunt: 600 Nanometers, Looking for some medicinal Orange suggestions

Just checked and I have 4 BOO left out of a pack, i have a bad memory but know I didn’t flower out 6 of them :joy:, must have culled a couple.

Not opposed to sending them to someone if they would make more to share back with the community.
Reversing a fem and pollinating the others makes what? S1 f2?

12 Likes

Does anyone have any super orange terp seeds they’d be willing to trade for?

1 Like

I made a cross of lemon orange (barney’s farm) x bubba kush ibl with pretty strong orangey terps.

4 Likes

You willing to trade for some ? Sounds like it could be a pretty sweet cross @mndlss

1 Like

Yeah sure, DM me and we can work something out.

I can help with that

1 Like

Found this and don’t know where to post it as there is no official California orange thread.

4 Likes

I’ve basically accepted that I’ll never find Bodhi BO seeds, any chance these BOO are still available?

1 Like
2 Likes

New humboldt seed company strain being released tomorrow on their website orange creampop

1 Like

I’m definitely digging this one here’s the description of orange crampop Orange Creampop by humboldt seed company

One of your favorite childhood treats has been reinvented as a cannabis strain! Orange Creampop is a classically beloved flavor combination. Here at Humboldt Seed Co. we’re proud of our uncanny ability to create seeds that undeniably embody their namesakes. Just like our Blueberry Muffin, the world’s most aptly named strain according to Leafly, every Orange Creampop seed produces loads of luscious terpenes, and unique flavor compounds that keep the strain smelling like it just finished curing. As usual, this was a labor of love that originated with one of our R&D partnerships. First crossed in 2020 when our Hella Jelly strain was still called Jelly Rancher, the un-stabilized Jelly x Orange Creamsicle seed was pheno-hunted in 2021 and ’22 with Burr’s Place in Calaveras. Every harvest at Burr’s looked and tasted better than the last as we closed in on stable seeds with the perfect ratio of orange and cream. More R&D with Casa Flor contributed a remarkably productive washer selection which was incorporated into the final push so expect above average rosin yields with THC levels in the low 30’s!

• Original Strain
  • Available: Fem
  • Parentals: Hella Jelly x Orange Creamsicle Bx3
  • % Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant/Hybrid (30% Indica / 70% Sativa)
  • Photoperiodic Flowering: 50-55 Days September 20 – October 5th
  • Flavor / Taste / Smell: Orange Cream Popsicles, Sweet Orange with Creamy Skunky Undertones
  • Effect: Energizing All Day High
  • Appearance: Extremely Frosty Green Spears, Slightly Purple in Cooler Temps
  • %THC: 30-35%
  • Total Cannabinoids: 34-40%
  • Growth: Above Average Yield, Cola Type Flower Formation, Trichome Covered and Productive
  • Performance: Greenhouse / High, Dep / High, Outdoor / High, Indoor

I also like another orange one but I won’t say what it is because you guys will go buy them all before I can get one pack

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of Home Grow TV on YouTube. They did a grow of Greenhouse Seeds “Lemon Orange” and it sounds like exactly what you’re looking for

1 Like

I wonder if this is Orange Creamsicle from MTG, or a proprietary strain :face_with_monocle:

Hello to all orange fans🍊

In my different crops I tried orange bud which was good at the beginning of 2000 in coffeeshops in Holland and it was a disappointment once cultivated.

Orange hill special from dutch passion… full hermaphrodite.
I took everything off.

Jelly bean was quite a bit of Subcool citrus yes it may be your cross, but I have not kept it.

But the best was its Agent Orange, good production and surprising orange taste :fire:. Unfortunately I didn’t keep it either but there are some original seeds left :crossed_fingers:.

Old photos that I posted on another site at the time. Sorry for the poor quality :sweat_smile:.

Agent Orange

And a few seeds I have left to find a tasty orange because it’s also one of my quests :blush:
Agent Orange by TGA Subcool

Sour Orange Diesel from Lady Sativa Genetics

Citrus Grove by Motarebel

Hoping to find the grail too​:sweat_smile::fire:

Have a nice day :wink::+1:

O.B.

7 Likes

If you are leaning sativa I can suggest Orange Poison a hybrid from Franchise Genetics. It is a cross between Cali-O and Durban Poison. Not a dutch durban poison. It is a 12 to 14 week strain.

3 Likes

Hey Guys :slight_smile:
Critical Orange Punch from DP was awesome! I would recommend that for a newbie, the first time grower, besites of Skunk #1 or something, i do think its like the Skunk #1, the plant just responds to training very well, the yield is awesome (XXL) and very easy to handle / to grow.
Super Orangy… There are 2 Phenos, 1 is hash, for sure.
The second one is after 1 month in a jar Orangy and liquorice, the liquorice is going stronger week for week.

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze from Little Chief Collabs,
he used the Tangie from DNA and the Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness, so its Original.
The Smell is amazing, early on u get that tangerine smell straight in your face!

Just my 2 ct’s, maybe it does help the beginners out, if they do like Orange :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think most Orange can be traced back to CALI-O in its lineage. Orange is what I prefer most out of all fruity weed.

Orange Cookies x Chimera #4…2 diferent plants

8 Likes