FDM Cinderella Mix, and a few friends too

Those clones look better than my plants did in late veg!

I’ve been loving this guy:

You have to get a couple calibration solutions, and ph storage solution to maintain it but it has been bulletproof and every time accurate.

3 Likes

Hope you are feeling well…

Plant care is secondary… Self Care comes first…always…

Look forward to your next post when you are up to it…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

The plants in the main flower tent are finally on the road to recovery. Long story short: I had tried creating a stock concentrate solution of Megacrop that I would mix to the appropriate EC level on demand, to make it easier to mix to a custom strength three gallons at a time. I am far too lazy to measure grams of powder, and measuring small scoops is problematic because the stuff is far from homogeneous, and I had seen the company recommend that approach several times. Thing is, that only works when your meter is accurate. When your meter is more than 100% off, and literally days from dying in spectacular fashion, it could be a recipe for plants that look like deep-fried ass.

While I was waiting on the new meter to arrive, I went back to the Jack’s 3-2-1 that I’m used to. I have two stock solutions mixed up, and I know from experience that mixing 10ml of each part into a gallon of my local tap water will give me 1.2 EC at precisely 5.8 pH and will remain stable and crystal clear for a week without any issues, so it seemed like a good interim solution. The plants have responded quite well, and after much thought I’ve decided that I’m going to finish this run on that regimen.

I might not go back to Mega Crop even after this run, to be honest. I really tried hard to like it, because I really like the idea of amino-chelated nutrients and the additives already included in appropriate amounts, but the fact is that I’m just not terribly thrilled with it and I hate the fact that it forces me to hand-water due to the massive amount of sediment. Automated feeding is where it’s at for lazy fuckers like me, and I want to go back to that.

7 Likes

Micro-cab / Day 3 of Flower

In other news… It’s been a while since I did a run of seedless to smoke on, and I’ve recently been blessed with a bunch of new genetics that I’m quite interested in running as soon as possible, so I’ve decided that I will flower out the clones I posted above in what is usually my veg cab instead of keeping them around until the main tent becomes available again.

So I set the veg cab to 12/12 a few days ago, and am just going to flower them out micro-style :wink:

Below are a couple of pics what they looked like this morning. The clones from before are all on the left, and on the right are some pollen chucks of mine that I’ve been wanting to check out for a long time and decided to run on a “12/12 from seed” schedule.

I can see I’m going to need to cull a few plants and manage the space better, lol. The seed plants are very indica-dominant, and want to grow like cabbages and shade everything else around them with their fat-ass leaves. It is way too cramped in there. I am going to have to get rid of a few. That’s okay, I mostly just wanted to see how many mutants I got from the blueberry genes anyways :wink:

Edited to add - My camera is powered by a potato and does not deal well with very bright LED lighting, and doesn’t have a high dynamic range so although it looks like I’m getting about three inches of light penetration it’s actually much better than that. One of these days I’ll get a real camera like one of the cool kids.

10 Likes

Great looking plants.

I like your lighting too.

Nice show! :movie_camera:

4 Likes

Wow, it’s been seventeen days since I posted an update? I’ve been dealing with poor health and a hectic schedule, so I haven’t been able to take any good pictures lately.

I do have this picture. It’s not a good picture, but it’s a picture…

Most of the seed plants have been removed now, with only two of the @Sebring high-CBD plants and one other strain from seed remaining. The rest are the FDM C99 Mix #3 and #4 clones and the A11 x (F13 x A11) clones. And those have gone completely nuts.

I clearly have no freaking idea what I’m doing when it comes to growing sativa-dominant plants in very small spaces. I’ve flowered out a couple of indica-dominant strains in here, so I thought I had it under control, but this is completely out of hand. Three of the plants have grown past the light, one grew right into the light, and the 12/12 from seed plants aren’t even done stretching.

This picture absolutely doesn’t convey how crazy it is in there. I’ll try to get better pics in the next day or two. I’m actually happy with how the plants are doing for the most part, I just wish I had flowered them out in a larger space to better accommodate them.

12 Likes

Yeah that @Sebring CBD/PA will take everything and then some.

5 Likes

That’s sadly true. :frowning:
She is a beast. :muscle:

3 Likes

It does look rather crowded in there…

Hope you are feeling better…:v:

Peace
DaFozz

1 Like

I had one take over a 4x4 grow area

1 Like

I’m over here laughing because it happened to me too. The vigor isn’t marketing BS.

2 Likes

Oh… I was just contemplating running four in a 2x4… Maybe not, eh?

And to think I tried growing two of them in a small cabinet. With other plants. I thought keeping them in Solo cups would limit them enough, but apparently I vastly underestimated them.

Heh. :grin:

2 Likes

Trying to bonsai the Sebring’s Revenge is like trying to silence the cannabis community. Neither is advisable :wink::rofl:

5 Likes

Hmmm, I love a good challenge. :wink:

4 Likes

Micro Cab, Day 21 Flower

Took a few more pics of the cabinet grow today. Not great pics, and really should have made sure to get closeups of all of the plants, but this is going to have to do for now. Pictured below are the FDM C99 Mix clones from the #3 and #4 plants, as well as the clones from the Highlighter plant.

15 Likes

They stack up nicely don’t they ?:+1::herb:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

I’m definitely not unhappy with how they are stacking :wink:

Looking forward to running them again in the tent, where they’ll have more room. Not enough room, I’m sure, but more room :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Those look killer. They don’t seem to mind the packed room at all…more buds!

5 Likes

I didn’t show the parts growing up past the lights, lol.

I am fairly pleased with the number of bud sites I’m seeing :grinning:

5 Likes

Come to think of it, the frost levels on those FDM plants aren’t making me sad either :wink:

3 Likes