Fentanyl Laced Weed? WTF?

I keep seeing these articles about Fentanyl laced weed. Why do I find this so hard to believe? Anyone know what exactly is being laced? Edibles? That dab stuff? Bud? Can’t understand why they would lace it with a clearly expensive narcotic and why. I have yet to find a credible news source for this supposed phenomenon. Anyone seen any convincing evidence of this?

4 Likes

Probably as common as thc candies and ecstacy at halloween… who the f**k would give away expensive drugs to little shithead kids

13 Likes

2 possibilities

1. Junkie claiming ignorance after lacing own weed to avoid charge, cops sensationalize
  2. Hidden money fear monger attempt by the usual suspects
6 Likes

I have seen at least 20 articles about this… so far nothing credible and all vague as hell

2 Likes

The pcp I used to smoke in weed was credibility tho…

5 Likes

Yeah, my aunt use to smoke those sherm sticks when I was a kid. She tried to swim down the driveway once.

Is it even possible to smoke fentanyl?

5 Likes

Fentanyl breaks down in the temps required to smoke weed. Propaganda, nothing else.

6 Likes

Do you have an info to support this? I really want to debunk this with proof.
There are still edibles too

1 Like

unsure if smokeable, but the patches i were given after my spinal fusion/brain bleed, knocked my dick in the dirt. i would be talking to you face to face one second and the next moment i would be conked out. 2 hours later i’d wake up and it seemed like i had only nodded off.

6 Likes

My neighbor was on those patches for 15 years! I don’t know how she stayed upright. Finally she tapered off and is done as of a few weeks ago. I gave her a buttload of THC and CBD cookies minus the Fentanyl. lol

11 Likes

you are a good fucking neighbor! Mrs. Rodgers, won’t you be my neighbor?

2 Likes

Ah Man! I had like 4 dozen in the freezer. I don’t even touch the thc cookies. I’d hook up ALL my neighbors if I knew they were interested.

5 Likes
7 Likes

THANK YOU!!! I always forget about Snopes!

1 Like

Wow, thanks bro i needed that humor right now!
“Nobody likes your kids enough to give em the good stuff!”

3 Likes

Is it even possible to swim down the driveway?

2 Likes

My guess, is the gov wants people to be scared of black market smoke. Because the “legal” market tests all their products, so it’s proven to be safe. Just my look on it.

K.

5 Likes

My aunt seemed to think so :frowning:

2 Likes

i’ll have to do a sober baseline test but i think i can have about 8 of those :smile:

the CBD ones definitely fixed my back spasm tho :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: :cookie: :truck:

2 Likes

As long as the concrete hasn’t set up it’s swimmable.

7 Likes