First grow diary ever! Indoor pls help

Lol, yes they are from my #50 momma, mine are stretching a bit but I shuffle them around the light quite a bit, they have to compete with the clones and the beans that were gifts that I give preferential treatment to, I’m pretty excited about the f2s although they were hit by upto 3 males

4 Likes

This is from seed that a good friend/brother of mine, bagseed! At 2-3 wks it smells better than everything I’ve ever grown, so I took two clones this morning, and it will be going in to the bud room to further check out

enjoy

8 Likes

Veggin out

Clones and seedlings

7 Likes

Seedlings are
4 -#50mom Aug 1st
2- 88g13hp
2- Mc x lucky charms
2-jjhp x Landos stash only 1 up
7-bc kush /blueberry f2bx1, 4 up
Soaking
8-jjhp x Landos stash
6-#10 &#30mix ,both are sisters from same batch

6 Likes

What’s “Lando’s Stash”? :thinking:

That’s a menu by itself. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Yes they sound amazing, can’t wait to check these out!

4 Likes

https://greatlakesgenetics.com/lando-s-stash.html

6 Likes

These are a couple transplanted clones still in veg

Blk widow X sensi star my #50

5 Likes

Updated, I recently spit with wife, everything was destroyed and tossed, I no seeds are getting through to me at my current addy, that I’m paying out of pocket for, I’m devastated, camping in my truck, homeless at the moment, no idea where to go or what to do, please don’t send anything to my address

1 Like

I can’t hit LIKE on that one, everybody, it’s just not OK. So I PMed this OGer and offerred access to all of my seedstock when he’s in a better situation.

:seedling: OVERGROW :seedling:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, I also made it out to check my mail box, @Cobra50 yes they made it, yes I’m taking that as a sign I’m not superstitious either, but no more negative thoughts, energy, I’ll do my best, I was actually smiling for a few moments, thank you so much,ive put it together before and I’m back on it, @ReikoX I got yours to, I got to tell you it looks like they opened it then they put it all into a vacuum sealed plastic bag I took a picture before I stashed them, I don’t know what to make of that one, hope all is good tho, I can’t seem to find the pic at the moment, bless you guys, I got a ton of stuff to get through today and I will keep you all in the loop ,

2 Likes

Definitely not how I packaged it… probably got wet…

2 Likes

That is very gracious of you, @cannabissequoia. I got a feeling he is going to get lots of help here. :smiley:

I am very glad to have given you a few moments of cheer. Try to remember what the 12 step groups say: “take it one day at a time”. When things get really bad, it may need to be an hour at a time. I know it is small consolation ATM, but eventually, your troubles will get worked out and you’ll be stronger for having lived through it.

:peace: Peace :v:, brother @Ftlob

4 Likes