First grow diary ever! Indoor pls help

Well I put my 4 #50 seeds into a coco coir grow plug this morning (no tap root showing but they were swelled and had sank :+1: should start to see them by Friday hopefully!

3 Likes

I’ll have mine in shortly

They are in!in an effort to reference them I started out with S and S because the mother of those is my#50,gives off a dankass sour aroma!the male was a sibling to my f13/st3Xc99s they are super fruity and sweet! Sweet and sour but by the time I put the last one down I was leaning towards ss which is also short for super sport! And that’s how I will further refer to them for my own personal notes you out there can do what you like!

3 Likes

My next purchase will be for coco coir, planning to slowly gravitate towards a soiless growing medium, will be upping my study efforts, please enjoy, and I hope your health and gardens are flourishing!

4 Likes

A couple pics

Leaves seem to be cupped on a couple plants
Above Is what I believe to be a nl or a cross of, it has no odor , fat leaves,while cloning, i pulled the massive fan leaves to improve air flow, this is from seed, may have one clone still hanging in there, fingers crossed!
4 little ones, making their debut! 4 for 4!im ecstatic!

5 Likes

Yes I managed to pick up nematodes about a week and a half ago, put them in right away, don’t really see the improvement that I expected ,hoping that they will surprise me, would like to know if the previous use of safers may have killed them, residue left on top of the soil? Did another treatment lastnight of 8-9 favorites that are just starting out!

3 Likes

Soaked overnight, moved to soil this morning, 2 seeds. were a gift from @barefrog they are slightly cracked open they are g13hp88,thank you so much!

4 Likes

Nematodes usually take about a week to work. You should avoid watering to runoff when using them, they can easily get washed out of the container.

3 Likes

The nematodes came after the heavy use of safers soap, do you think that could have an effect on them?does safers kill or slow them down?

3 Likes

Not sure, never used it with nematodes before.

2 Likes

Thank you ,appreciate your help

1 Like

@Ftlob what they hell are you using to germ, unicorn piss? Dude wtf mine haven’t even shown there head yet. . .that’s amazing :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Ha! I cut some circles out of newspaper, lightly soaked them and covered with a piece of wood, occasionally would mist the works!,that meter was there for a while,distilled for the pre soak then ph 'd tap water once I ran out of that

3 Likes

Unbelievable, only tightened up the seal around the clone trays and plastic dome with binder clips ,increased the humidity and I’ve never seen anything like it!

3 Likes

Glad to see the improvement… & quick too. Glad we could help. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ya!even the one in the glass! Put it in their as a bad joke ran out of pellets ha! I was going thru boxes of them, I can’t find neem oil, one place said not allowed to sell?(regards to the gnats)

4 Likes

That’s all with the new soil mix!

2 Likes

Really appreciate the help!i was definitely stranded with the critters to the soil issues, cloning was a nightmare damn! thanks again ! I got help from quite a few of ya, I’m baked couldn’t sleep had to burn one!

4 Likes

A new direction

8 Likes

I found some f2bx1 bc kush Xblueberry but get this I grew out some f1 selected the best female backcrossed with the male blueberry but I also had my male f13/st3xc99,and my male sweetjack/blueberry,in there as well all three thru pollen at different times the sj /bb was the last to go
So I planted 5 mature beans and 2 that looked slightly immature in an effort to see if they might be from the sweetjack male

6 Likes

Looking great! It’s your s+s I’m trying to keep up with right?

3 Likes