First grow in 12 years

Hahah thanks. I owe it to people just like you. So many generous thoughtful people on here. All the info is here for me it’s just how bad will I fuck it up?

Nice to have a hobby again as well. Feel like when I was a kid deep into hockey cards.

5 Likes

Haha same here I was deep in the hockey cards when I was young as well. I think it molded our minds us as children and turned us into future seed junkies. :smile: The collectoritis is real.

3 Likes

So tried this method. Took clones and put them on 12 s. Took 20 days to root and no sex yet. Could be the strain. Or my poor cloning job.

4 Likes

Still have a fairly embarrassing amount in the basement. Gambled hard as a ten year old with other kids. High stakes. Collections were lost haha

2 Likes

Cant upload pictures right now.

@lefthandseeds the testers are still stretching on day 26 of change. Hope they stop. As I want them to have a better spot under the light. Taller they get the further out they are. Number 3 is my fav and it has nice big flower sites

Jelly pie also stretching still. Too tall. Tallest by an inch. But her stem rub is insane. Fruity grapes. Never smelt anything like it. Buds are still smallish but its early and shes frosty.

GG4 number6 has stopped stretching. Middle of the tent frosty levels. Most weight of flower on her by far. Healthiest overall looking plant. This is the one I almost snapped the main stem a week before flower or so by being clumsy.

The blueberry which was the weakest looking one going into flower has stretched and hopefully stopped. It’s the frosty one out of the bunch. I was considering killing one in this tent pre photo period change. This was going to be the one. Leaves have changed to 100 percent sativa looking.

5 Likes

Blueberry

6 Likes

jellypie

6 Likes

tester 3

5 Likes

blue berry without hps

8 Likes

gg4 number 6

7 Likes

Dang I’m all out of likes but I want to say they are looking great, nice and frosty! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Blah blah blah blah blah.

2 Likes

Yes that’s the biggest surprise to me so far as well. These are quite large plants… Must be the Hindu coming out.

I’ve been supercropping mine to manage the canopy. Unfortunately I haven’t been using silica in my feeds, and had to tape one of the stems after I snapped it. :dizzy_face:

Feeling good about the yields though. I’m probably about a week behind you, but this stretch is too damn high!

2 Likes

I’m thinking top and clone might not be a bad idea. How tall/stretchy is she compared to the other plants?

3 Likes

One of my black dom crosses is starting to show some frost. Super early on that one. It’s a freakin tower though. A couple of my lowland crosses are looking like they’re gonna yield big. Exciting times!

5 Likes

if you have space top that jelly pie to its lowest node and veg it a little, just will have to raise it up so its doesn’t get crowded out.

as for canopy management im all about the “Flop”

7 Likes

:heart: the flop! I love it so much, sometimes my excitement gets the best of me and I break branches. Luckily I already learned everything I need to know from the Red Green show. Just duct tape that shit back together. :joy:

8 Likes

Haha floppy buds is a great problem to have!

2 Likes

Blah blah blah blah blah.

4 Likes

I’ve tried a bunch of stuff… topping, fiming, scrog, manifolds. This past year, I really got into supercropping, or what I think @Mr.Sparkle is calling the flop. Pinch the stem, fold it over and let it recover. It takes a few hours for it to pull back up, rather than several days for topping.

I like keeping the apical dominance of the main stem and exposing the length of the main to better light. It just has to get out of the way of itself. Meanwhile, you bring it down a lot closer to lower branches and the increased light intensity on those bud sites produces a lot more as well.

6 Likes