First grow in 12 years

yeah essentially super cropping, but i crush the stem for a good inch or two then gently fold it over, it allows your bend radius to be bigger thus avoiding snappage. Then i usually tie that down as like you say it recovers very quickly, usually in a day or less its back being the top bud again so thats why i tie it down, i just use a rubber band to do so an can usually remove it once the plant starts throwing on the bulk.

4 Likes

Totally. Home grow quality is so much better for a lot of reasons. Every time I smoke dispensary bud, I’m always disappointed now.

Here you can kinda see what me and sparkles are talking about.

11 Likes

It does stress them a little bit, but not much really. Out of a few dozen plants supercropped plants, I’ve seen one kick out a single herm flower. But it was a cross of quantum kush, which I’ve since found out (from my own experiments) is horrendously unstable and pukes up all kinds of weird shit when you hybridize it.

3 Likes

Blah blah blah blah blah.

9 Likes

Yeah man that’s just a spur of the moment super crop :grin: I’ve done a few myself.

4 Likes

I flopped a couple today. We’ll see how they do! :grin:

10 Likes

Buds are looking beautiful. The 2nd picture definitely reminds me of the Dakini.

5 Likes

Really nice show! Where’s your blueberry from? Has a sativa leaning look to it.

6 Likes

Looking great dude. That jelly pie top bud is going to be as big as a donkey dick!

4 Likes

You mean a second one, right? :joy:

2 Likes

Was reading that other thread your started, whats up with veg space, should throw some pics up here :wink:

2 Likes

I like that you’re about a week ahead of me right now. It’s like looking into a crystal ball. :joy:

Stacking nicely though! I’ll take some pictures of mine tonight after work.

4 Likes

It’s nice when you get back after not seeing them for a bit man, it’s like when you see them every single day you don’t really notice growth unless it’s vigorous but when you take a couple days away it’s great let alone a couple weeks will be like walking into a different room altogether :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You must have some great garden gnomes to care for them while you’re gone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything is looking fantastic!

7 Likes

Jelly pie

11 Likes

q

Gg4 number 6

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

tester 3

4 Likes