First grow indoor grow in some years

Good to have trustworthy friends!!! All looks awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! He is actually the fella that introduced me to overgrow! I have been trying to get him on the new site but he’s not very computer smart lol

1 Like

This sour chelumbian grew much more compact and bushy than I expected. I think it will perform great as a 2-4 cola plant in this next run.

6 Likes

5-7 more days I think, what do you guys say? Today marks ten weeks since flip.

3 Likes

If you zoom in, some purple tric’s I noticed in the gelato under the 60x glass

5 Likes

The trichs are mostly cloudy and about 10-20% amber, from what I can see; that says time to harvest, unless you want a very heavy, sedative smoke as the THC converts to other cannabinoids. I think there’s a thread specifically for this if you want second opinions, which is probably smart. :stuck_out_tongue: Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

1 Like

Ten weeks and a day… coming down any day now

8 Likes

Chop chop! GG and gelato were looking ripe and the pots were nice and dry so they met the hatchet.

6 Likes

First three pictures are of the gelato bagseed all trimmed up and ready for the jar. Last picture is the GG4. The sour chelumbian yielded just over a ounce each. The gelato and 1.5 ounces combined. The GG is still being worked on but the were definitely the biggest trillers, probably about a qp. All and all not quite the yield I was shooting for but I’m very happy with the quality of the flowers, probably some of the best I’ve ever grown.

7 Likes

And here are the new babies! 20 sour chelumbian clones (we have decided to make this selection “Sour Seitz” after a friend who was the original grower of this selection). He lost his life earlier this year and all of these genetics have come from revegged stumps that my homie @CaptainChronic brought back to life after the cops cut everything down while looking into his death. The police left all of his equipment in place and stumps cut and in pots but managed to miss enough nodes for us to nurse them back to life. So in honor of a great grower and friend I give you guys my tent full of “Sour Seitz”. Rest in Paradise Kyle, you are missed by many.

6 Likes

Clones are making it but the low temps and low humidity in my space been making it some work for sure. They are veg under 24hr light to help with the temps and I’m constantly messing with the mini humidifier to keep it reasonable inside the tent (without it I was getting 10% hilumidity inside the tent). I’m considering adding a fan controller and just cranking the humidifier up, let the fan do the rest.

3 Likes

Looking for some opinions. Girls seem to be growing steady but the discoloration is throwing me off. Could it be the swings in temp and humidity? Or do I have other issues? These are in ffof, that’s what I received them in. Been fed half strength grow big and cal mag at 6.5-6.8 ph. The healthiest ones got a quick fim job today.

6 Likes

How long they been in cups? Were they sprayed with anything before you got them maybe?

I would consider transplanting depending on how formed the roots are.

2 Likes

About 2 weeks. @CaptainChronic got tons of these in cups that are 2-3 feet tall so I’m not sure if that’s the problem since none of his seem to look like this. I will say they are finally starting to take right off, growth picking up.

2 Likes

Just curious, cause I’m so new at this, but wouldn’t it be prudent to flush them with water before transplanting them?

Smaller cups, less work. :woman_shrugging:t3: Just a thought.

Then at least the plant is starting from brand newish PH and N levels at the time of transplant.

What’re your thoughts? :grin:

1 Like

:thinking: @Ny_pifftrain I guess it could’ve just been a bit of stress from them transitioning from his grow to yours. Possibly some light stress from the leds?

Seems like they just needed some time to adjust. Looking forward to seeing you fill the tent again :grin:

1 Like

Hey @KanehB :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally don’t like to transplant when the soil is too wet. I think transplanting then watering in some fresh nutes until you see runoff may be a better option.

1 Like

Okie dokie, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Not drowning ones roots prior to a soil transplant does sound more sane.

That’s why I thought I’d ask. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah I think it was just the cold walk to the truck and the car ride home that had them stressed a bit maybe.

1 Like

Week since I have posted on here so figured I would pop in. The clones took the fim well and are growing steady. Gunna be time to pot these 18 clones up and flip soon.

8 Likes