First grow indoor grow in some years

Everything looks great @Ny_pifftrain :grin:

Love the pics from under the canopy too, reminds me of when I would lay in the shade under the trees for a nap, lol.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground If my tent was big enough to lay in the shade beneath the canopy I’d be one happy camper! :rofl:

2 Likes

I love that bottom to top shot :heart_eyes:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I have been not impressed with the gelato up until this point but day 44 of flower and she is starting to pack on the tric’s pretty heavy. Not bad for a bag seed :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

The ladies are getting heaaaavy! Nothing a little twist tie tweakin’ can’t fix! Tomorrow marks week 7 since the flip.

5 Likes

Im suprised at how far allong the sour is, looking like chop as early as week 8 of flower (7 more days) but the majority of tric’s are cloudy with few clear and fewer amber. Hoping the bottom ripened up a little more within the next 7-10 days! The others are chugging allong and weeks out still. I’m gunna guess the gg goes 10 weeks from flip and the gelato bagseed either 10 or 11 just based off of how they look right now. Will be nice to cut these sours when they are ready and make some breathing room for the other ladies!

I apologize, my phone didn’t take the best pictures as it is and by the time I upload them to the site it looks like they where taken on a potato.

6 Likes

Oooh this is the hardest part :rofl: patience… I need patience…

7 Likes

8 weeks in and besides the constant tweaking to get branches to stand up, everything has been gravy :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Man, these Gelato bag seeds are really starting to show off :green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Wow, they definitely weren’t that purple or frosty 3 days ago! Lol

Trichomes and calyxes stacking like jenga.

1 Like

I know! Last few days, every time I open the tent in the morning I’m like “damn!” :rofl: one of the sours did get the chop yesterday ask well. I’m not sure what was going on with that one seems like most of the tric’s were going straight clear to amber? There was allot of amber so I cut it. Other one is coming allong nice and milky though!

9 Likes

Sour chelumbian lookin and smelling great. Gunna hang out on the plate for the rest of the afternoon then in the jar it goes!

6 Likes

It really does look great. Wish I could get a whiff of that :nose: lol.

1 Like

Wow @Ny_pifftrain ! Really nice job! You grew some healthy plants right there!:+1: Looking good!:fire::gem:

2 Likes

Chop day for the second sour :axe:. Another 10-14 days and the tent will be empty :sob: they grow up so fast… good thing my homie has 18 sour cuts rooted and waiting for their new home with me :green_heart:

6 Likes

I went to my growmies place yesterday to see the 20 sour cuts he has been rooting and holding onto for me until my tent clears. Paid him while I was there since they all look healthy and will be freeloading in his tent for Atleast another week :seedling:
Continuing to flush the GG4 clones and Gelato bagseeds, today is 4 days until their 10 week mark. I thought the gelato would be last but now I’m thinking the GG4 might be the last to finish.

These first pictures are the Gelato bagseeds: honestly the most dense feeling nugs I’ve ever grown. Smells good but not as loud and funky as the others.

These are the GG4 clones: definitely biggest yeilder of the three selections I grew, but dosnt seem like it will have as dense or as frosty as the other 2 varieties. Smell is pretty pungent.

7 Likes

Good to have trustworthy friends!!! All looks awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! He is actually the fella that introduced me to overgrow! I have been trying to get him on the new site but he’s not very computer smart lol

1 Like

This sour chelumbian grew much more compact and bushy than I expected. I think it will perform great as a 2-4 cola plant in this next run.

6 Likes

5-7 more days I think, what do you guys say? Today marks ten weeks since flip.

3 Likes