First Post; My Panama Red is hanging

Some cool genetics he ran. Rob Ford and Russian Tzar Bomba whatever that is. I smoked some Rob Ford from my neighbor and real nice. I’m not into Russian genetics but Russian Tsar Bomba is a killer name. Honduran sounds interesting.

2 Likes

excellent work brother, tell me what that beauty smells like.

3 Likes

NukeHeads are the Breeder of the Russian Tzar Bomba, and the Purple Dawn that was also grown. Both in fabric bags.

Genetics wise both of these strains exhibit Wonderful tastes, fragrances and deliver true Impact when smoked.

Their web-site comes back on-line today after a rebuild.

Thanks SativaKid for the prompts, really nice, almost refreshing genetics are to be found there.

4 Likes

Peoples Republic of Southern Ontario

6 Likes

With grows like that we should be getting known for our own appellation here in Southern Ontario like fine champagne! Killer job

3 Likes

I have to say It may have something to do with the amount of SAND, in this areas Soil. Nearer to Lake Huron, this one location keeps producing Bigger than average crops. Bigger than average plants.

What would the logical way to have a pail of Soil analyzed; to see what the ingredients and components of this mix are. Because the output truly differs from other similar crops in the same region

6 Likes

Thanks MD, truly appreciate those words

2 Likes

Simple test is to put a big handful in a jar of water shake it around and let it settle. Should give you a basic idea but further testing doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

Maybe the sand gives you wicked aeration.

6 Likes

Call Sativa Kid Tree Services, we will remove any stinky Cannabis tree for just $29.99.

8 Likes

Can I apprentice

2 Likes

Epic grow @MissinBissin!! :star_struck:

Must be. Last season I had an incredible harvest

23 Likes

Man those look like peach trees!

4 Likes

That’s funny, one time my neighbour had company and asked me if they were peach trees! :laughing: I think that’s part of the reason I got away with it, “Those can’t be weed plants, it looks like an orchard” :rofl:

6 Likes

Beautiful Tree-line!!
This is the 3rd year running, crops closer to the beach…(vs 5-30 miles inland) blew every other crop away.

3 Likes

Thats what is going to happen just for shits n giggles. Big handful in a jar coming right-up
Awesome idea.
Thx

3 Likes

The surface always looks so smooth. It had been Amended throughout Flower, with a few treatments mid-veg. Surface was “roughed-up” a but each time Watered or Added to. Next visit its smooth as granules again…
Here are a few pics of the 2 big-plants and their “level” playing field

24 Likes

Right now its earthy with a bit of a Floral cloud around it

3 Likes

so trees are 8 mo’s old ?

2 Likes

Thats the sad truth I guess. Gave away a couple Males last summer; 2021, not planned. I started everything early this year, to avoid that Oops again.
Definitely got wet early in March.
A couple Males still slipped through, panama red #2 and txerri bilbo haze!
The Last picture attached, is from March 31st and they’ve already been transplanted once… And things just got much bigger by the first week of June. Friends were all Happy !
image|690x430

15 Likes

My longest effort/grow yet lol
Not done yet, Honduras x Panama from Ace Seeds is still thriving… anything beyond another week is a Bonus… I just took these at Noon. Just over 11’ tall
She got her last meal today; Again

28 Likes