Fitzera Does things

Yeah! so #2 and #1 are very similar is terps right now. But #1 has more thickness…could be due to #2 being a smaller plant overall or that’s how it is genetics wise. It’s the only one I didn’t hit with the Chem pollen to make f3s though. But I did hit it with Medicine Man (white rhino) and I think it’ll make a good combo with the large stretchy structure I found of the MM. #1 could definitely be a yielder on a larger plant. They’re both fantastic though, I’m so excited and happy :grin:. #1 was the slightly outlier.

Also, the #2 has been the happiest. She has been praying daily almost the whole flowering run. They others leaves curled and were slightly droopy.

I’m already planning on popping both versions of the f3s, the Wedding cake x pacmac x c4dd and the Sour kush x wedding Cake x pacman in a run…it might even be the next run even though I plan on alternating between bld and nld types lol. I’m just loving these so much and need a redemption run. I CAN do better and I will. When I look at the hanging plants I just shake my head at how little I’m harvesting compared to past grows. Good wake up call, give half assed effort, get half assed harvest weight. Thankfully they turned out well at least!

I honestly think anyone who is a Chem head needs to grab these and run them. The price is so reasonable and they’re not s1s…not that there’s anything wrong with s1s, but they are what they are.

7 Likes

#1 C4DD f2 is down. Biggest yield by far this run.

14 Likes

Looks nice!
What’s the genetics on her?

1 Like

In his own words as these came from VG

I’m liking them so much I actually want to run it back and some of the f3s and crosses before I even dip into the CSI gear I grabbed last year.

6 Likes

That sounds really nice!

3 Likes

I’ll just put this here for anyone who might be interested! Might as well check out his other stuff too cause he’s got some gems for sure.

3 Likes

Gonna sample this Weddong Cake x PacMac, should have taken a picture before I cut it up. It’s almost as sticky as the C4DD, almost but not quite. Heavy heavy in fuel, like dripping. It’s got a hint of citrus and pine, almost reminds me of a pine forest except not nearly that much pine…just a hint. It’s got some burned rubber in there. Alot of similarities to the Chem but a little different. There’s just a touch of sweetness which is amazing for how much Cookies is in the mix. It reminds me alot of OG18 except that one had like a hint of dill or something, whereas this has its own unique aroma I can’t quite fully seperate. Very complex and really nice.

8 Likes

Sounds great Fitz… did you take cuts of anything?

1 Like

Naw I won’t be doing that until I buy a new place and put together a better setup that can handle living plants year round. I’m hardly ever home during my work season so I need to make it basically hands off for my other half. She won’t be impressed if I add to her workload lol

2 Likes

Well I have two autopots I can hook you up with if your interested… I bought the 8 pack during that sale and I will only need 6 max. Hook that up to a huge reservoir with some phed water and just organic soil. I can bring them next time we meet up.

1 Like

I appreciate it dude! But hold onto them for now. I’ve got alot of figuring out to do before I get to that point. Not to mention I’m booked for work from march-aug/Sept with no downtime in there so even house hunting is going to be difficult. At least I’ve got the funding ready to go, now just need to find the right place and jump on it before everyone else does. The market is ridiculous right now. I hate to be that guy but I could really use housing bubble burst to take advantage. As the rates drop the prices go up, it’s ridiculous.

Alot depends on what I grab too and how it’s best utilized. Am I going to stick to tents? Build out a room? Best use of space/efficiency. It’s going to double my soil requirements too as I’d like to have ndl and bdl areas, a male/pollination area. Lots of ideas have been running through my mind. I’ll need more lights. A better ro system or at least larger tank. Then I’m like, do I just plumb directly to blumat system? What am I looking at if it floods. Is it carpet, concrete, laminate? Do I need to lay down pond liner? So many questions that I can’t answer until I’ve found a place.

I was looking at one that would have been great, had a 2nd kitchen in the basement that would have been really helpful…of course it was gone for 10k over asking before I even had a chance to look at it lol.

3 Likes

Hey man those look great ! - and thanks for the kind words about my gear x
So pleased with the C4DD F2s they are just as consistent with the Chem Funk as the F1s but with slightly more variation within the Chem Terps (perhaps a few more plants with onion/garlic style chem to go with the brussels sprout/burnt rubber/sweaty socks)… the odd plant can be a bit streaky and stay a bit smaller but most have the potential to be really big yielders.
You’ve done an awesome job with them here and shown them gnarly and stacked! - they really appreciate strong lights and respond well.
The crosses you’ve made sound interesting and you should find that the chem funk is in there… .
hats off to you !
VG

7 Likes

When you say streaky do you mean the variegation? Cause that’s exactly what I see in my small one so that fits the bill you’re describing if that’s what you mean. The buds on it are just as high quality as the others though, just a bit smaller of a plant. Very very happy. Like I said above I’m going to re run these and some of the crosses I’m liking it so much. Should have run them sooner haha. Still have your Bubba work to pop as well.

Thank you, next time they’re going to be bigger and better!

2 Likes

This one has some kick to it! Still has the hashy kind of landrace sort of aroma with that little bit of sweetness like Blueberry, more so than Strawberry. But just a touch. Skywalker Kush

11 Likes

Hi, yes, not necessarily just the classic ‘leaf’ variagations (which can be improved with nutrition) , but a slight overall more consistent marbling/streak on the leaves. More subtle but these plants can end up a bit smaller (still with amazing chem terp profiles though). imo it is basically a little bit of the segregation that happened more profoundly when i made the Contra D (which was another straight bx to the Chem D ) where the plants seem to separate into clearly ‘big’ and ‘small’ plants.
ps. that skywalker kush looks tasty !
VG

3 Likes

Precisely what I was seeing! Hard to see it now that the leaves are dieing off. That and tonight she was chopped down.

I appreciate you coming by and info you’ve provided. I’m not sure if youve done it already, but have you thought about doing S1s of the C4DD or ContraD? Not sure anything of added value would come form that but could be interesting to see other outliers or hidden genes.

2 Likes

That said here is C4DD f2 #2 down for the count, 11.5 weeks. Very much smells like #1, delicious! You can kind of still see some of the variegation and markings that were on the leaves.

10 Likes

Frosty!
I can imagine the gas reek from those.

1 Like

It is soo rank, im loving every bit of it. I hate that I have to work for a living, I’d prefer to get the next run going asap lol

2 Likes

I here ya on that one.
I’m seasonal it’s feast and famine.
Growing is what keeps me sane in off-season.

1 Like