6 Likes

Just a couple from the trip so far lol

6 Likes

I didn’t even know they still made four loko’s :joy:
You find some maddog 20/20 over there too? :joy:

Looks like a good time! Sans whatever happened on the curb there :thinking:

1 Like

What’s maddog 20/20???

Yeah so…the sidewalk was one of our party is a belligerent drunk and my buddy gave them a lesson. Better than me doing it cause it was have been worse. I’m twice as big :confused:

Ewwww…maddog is wine??? I can’t do that wine make me throw up. I don’t know if it’s the sulphites or what but half a glass will have me puking in no time. Even sober.

1 Like

It’s real similar to the four loko’s. can expect the same kinda night after drinking either one :joy:

Technically I guess its a ‘fortified wine’ but… it’ll get ya.

1 Like

If you’re ever in Orlando…do Rachel’s Steak House…best bacon wrapped filet I’ve ever had…and naked women in the same establishment. How can you go wrong?!? And I’m from steak country!

2 Likes

So I’ll be back periodically here, just finished a 2 month job away and start a 4 month job on Monday. Also, moving into a new house finally…well sort of. I bought a 3 car garage and the wife got a house out of the deal. Unfortunately, while I was hoping to gain space for the garden, I actually have less space. But it also means I can keep a garden going rear round now!

So that said, we’ve popped some beans.

First up is my very last bagseed of Catpiss I acquired from a couple lbs I bought way back in the early 2000s in the lower mainland of BC. Came out of a grow in Maple Ridge so I call it Maple Ridge Catpiss. It’s not catpiss though, it’s very fruity. The last one I grew had bubblegum terps which was a first for me. It’s also the first plant I’ve ever grown. So the plan is to take cuts and reverse her. 1 of 1 has cracked.

Up next is the last 2 seeds I have of RP Sour Kush. Again I plan to take cuts and reverse them to make more fem seeds. This one for you @204medismoke
1 of 2 has cracked.

Third up is my last seed of Jack Skellington. The rest were culled as I had to shut down the grow at one point. So never did get to see the results. If it’s a male I’ll harvest pollen, if it’s a female I’ll again take cuts and reverse it.
1 of 1 not cracked.

Next we have a lone seed of Sacred Cuts GSC x Frosted Fruit Cake. I believe FFC is Fruity Pebbles x Wedding Cake.
1 of 1 cracked.

Next we have Godbud f3 from Schmavis over at IC that I recieved a few years back and have had on my list to pop since. Finally getting them wet.
3 of 5 cracked.

Lastly we have Hella Cracked that I revieved here from @Rhino_buddy and I believe were produced by @PetalPowerseed . Hella Jelly (jollyrancher) x Green Crack BX1.
4 of 4 cracked and tails pretty much ready for dirt.

First thing to do when I get into the new place will be to get the tent set up and figure out how to exhaust the humidity outside. I have a window available that I could exhaust through but it’s right in the front of the house and I figure it’ll be quite loud and obvious. May try to route the exhaust through the ceiling to a side window but I’ll need to investigate further.
Also need to figure out the power situation, this room was an office and has an abundance of outlets but I bet they’re all on a single breaker.
Further, I’m not sure I can even fit both tents in this room but that would be ideal to allow a veg/mother space. I definitely don’t have space in this room for males/pollen collection as it’s way too tight to prevent drifting pollen. There is a full washroom nearby that I won’t be using the shower so that may become the pollen room.

Anyhow, that’s where I’m at. I’ll pop in here and there when possible.

14 Likes

Right on @Fitzera ,good to see you’re getting set back up and popping beans! Best of luck with the new starts!
:v::canada:

3 Likes

welcome back! man i hope you score 2 amazing sour phenos! can not wait!
some other strains catching my eye too those hella cracked and the sacred cut bean. ill be here follwing bro

3 Likes

Nice to see you back around!

Great that you got 4 of 4 on those hella cracked. They’re gonna make great things! Such small seeds!

I’m stoked to see what you’ll get from all you’ve dropped. Curious about the jack skellington. :male_detective:

:sunglasses::facepunch:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, hopefully this will be a good one as I don’t have any time constraints anymore…veg until I’m happy to flip em!

@Rhino_buddy yeah dude super tiny seeds, some of the smallest I’ve popped but super vigorous already! They’re going into soil after I eat something.

@204medismoke yeah I’m hoping! Thinking of hitting one to the other, vise versa and s1s…we’ll see how it all plays out.

6 Likes

Big fan of sour kush, hopefully the second beano comes around and cracks open, at any rate theres a partial pack of RP sour diesel fems (2left ironically) here if your interested , to perhaps incorporate into your plan. Additionally have a 5 pack of sour kush fem(by canuk seeds) available to send if that would be of interest

5 Likes

Well shit…seems kind of silly to turn that down.

I’m not sure the 2nd bean is going to pop, it doesn’t look totally formed properly. The other already had a half inch tail this afternoon and went into soil.

Really appreciate the generosity. Keep the 5 pack in your hands for now, I want to keep this specific to the RP release. And I just caught up yesterday on the auction, props to you for stepping up and helping topical out and getting things going again. I’ve met up with him a couple times, he’s good people.

The postal system is the only reason I’ve ever been hesitant to send beans to the states. It’s been fine for one offs as ive been creative but I can just imagine the headaches that can arise from shipping out multiple letters of wins/bought seeds.

5 Likes

sounds like you are getting settled in nicely!!
Will drop in here n there :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks dude @SHSC-1

So I wasn’t expecting everything to make it (that’s why I threw in 5 godbuds) but everything did and are in dirt. So anything that fails from this point is on me :laughing:

3 Likes

Everybody is up!

12 Likes

the whole gang’s awake and ready to grow! :blush:

1 Like

Need to make this work with 2 5x5s and reservoir and whatever else…fan light def needs to go for head room.

The seedlings are ready to make the commute to the new house.

10 Likes

Good to hear you’re getting set up at the new place @Fitzera

Will be following along eagerly

3 Likes

Cool, seeing you around again.

BTW, I’ve never seen door trim done like that.
Pretty cool though.

1 Like