Fleur du Mal Seeds

The balanced indy/sat hybrids like Cinderella have much more supple stems than indica-dominant strains, which tend to become brittle once in flower. Probably has something to do with sativa landraces generally being taller and subject to winds in their native habitat.

I like to pinch my stems to partially crush them when training larger shoots. They’ll typically bend to nearly 90 degrees, form a “knuckle” at the crush spot, and throw up vertical bud sites all along the now horizontal leader branch.

Cindy likes her magnesium. Be sure to give her a boost of CalMag or epsom salts in flower to 2 weeks before harvest. Half teaspoon epsom salts per gallon of water is my standard regimen.

16 Likes

I’ve been growing bodhi’s neirika seed trust landrace china dali cangshan mountain sativa landrace for the past couple years in my outdoor grow. they grow up to 20 feet tall.

It’s amazing to see plants taller than my house dancing and bending in the wind, and tolerating 50 mile an hour gusts without raising an eyebrow.

16 Likes

@Baudelaire Hi. When will this “Ortega” kush variety seeds be ready? I don’t see it on the FDM website.
And for the breeders mix, do we need to buy two packs in order to get the promotional price?

Edit: Oh, and for some reason I thought FDM was a canadian site. So I guess the prices are USD.

3 Likes

Big differences now between C99 and her cross from the Breeder’s Mix. The hybrid is showing its vigor, it’s larger and fatter-leafed but also still recognizably a C99 structure. Apologies on not color correcting these, if they look a little yellow that’s why.

Cinderella 99 on the front left, Cindy Mix behind it:

Top view of both:

Cinderella 99:

Cindy Mix:

26 Likes

The stretch has begin, and with it my supercropping to try and keep everyone exposed to the light and filling the tent up. The other two strains I have in there besides C99/Cindy Mix are staying smaller and shorter so these girls will probably end up taking over 2/3 of the tent between them:

17 Likes

BLACK FRIDAY BOGO ALL WEEKEND

So we can all eat turkey sandwiches and watch USA wup England…

Buy any 2 packs of FDM Originals or Heirlooms, pick two more packs free.

Use code: BLKFDM

Good through Sunday midnight.

peace -b420

24 Likes

All that turkey must have effected your brain. :rofl:
Callum Wilson (one of newcastles finest) will hopefully replace Harry Kane and start for England. I can guarantee he’ll score at least one goal for us. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I´ll pass, sadly. always the same, getting paid AFTER black friday weekend… :sob:

Hoping for Christmas specials tho… :pray:

4 Likes

Order placed! Cant stop buying these :yum:

4 Likes

Damn, I just placed my order a couple days ago. I wonder if it applies probably not but it’s OK maybe I’ll place another!

4 Likes

That Janis sure looks good .

3 Likes

Well, for $127 (shipping + freebies) 4 packs of seeds.
My only problem is trying to decide which ones.

Preliminarily, I picked Sweet Tooth #4, Indiana Bubblegum, C-99 and Durban-Thai High Flyer.
I may or may not change my mind on the Durban Thai… but need to decide today, as Sunday is the deadline.
A pleasant predicament indeed.

And I really want some of the new Ortega, which I think are available by request for freebies

14 Likes

ESD is great too… So I´ve heard…

I love them breeder packs, cant beat the value…

3 Likes

There’s DTHF but there’s also African Queen, tough choice!

4 Likes

Made an order too! Grabbed some of that’s ESB and Durban Thai high flyer!

4 Likes

My Favorite Giving Tuesday Deal - 2x Your Contribution and Get Great Wine

Here’s a great deal for a great cause I’ve been involved with for almost 20 years. Affordable housing is a crisis in high-cost areas around the United States. Housing Land Trust (HLT) has pioneered and proven a way to create and preserve affordable home ownership for working people, forever, using their unique ownership model.

Hawkes Wine of Healdsburg, California is partnering with HLT today (til Midnight PT) on Giving Tuesday to donate 100% of proceeds AND match every dollar spent 1:1, making your dollar go twice as far in supporting affordable home ownership for working people.

We’re talking housing for teachers, first responders, vineyard workers, nurses, and grocery store clerks. The very fiber of a healthy, vibrant local community.

And we are talking about some GREAT wine, from a small family winemaker that normally doesn’t distribute its consistently world class Alexander Valley cab, merlot and chardonnay vintages much beyond NorCal. Here’s your chance to score some seriously legit Cali cabs at an excellent price for an excellent cause. I’ve got Hawkes vintages in my locker going back to 2008 - they just get better every year.

And here’s a sweetner - send me your order receipt with today’s date to b420@fdmseeds.com and I’ll send you a sampler of Ortega Mix and another Breeder’s Mix of your choice.

peace -420

20 Likes

This sounds like a @Freakshow kinda deal

3 Likes

Weed and wine winning combo .

3 Likes

weed and wine is a winning combination. They go so well together.

I have a bunch of C99 beans I made - Took the Grail cut (original C99 from an original pack oc C99 form the 90’s and crossed her with an F4 of the original C99 and an F3 and an F4 (separately, not at the same time one clone crossed with the F3 and another clone crossed with he F4). I may just have to pop a couple and get some more C99 going. I truly miss the Grail cut i used to have - She was magical

10 Likes

Figured I’d tag you in since I’ve seen you talk a bunch about wine and food and older strains. I’m tapped out right now myself but I thought about getting a bottle to keep around as a surprise for my partner next time she gets a raise or something. I am a huge fan of the community land trust idea, not as familiar with the housing ones like this benefits but where I live we have a lot of land trusts preserving farmland, bird habitats, and mature woodlands and grasslands for recreation and conservation. They’re an incredible tool for locking down protections and healthy community use rights for land in a time when real estate investment is increasingly making it harder for ownership to stay local.

4 Likes