Fleur du Mal Seeds

I pruned up my plants tonight to flip them to flower tomorrow, here’s a before and after on the Cinderella 99, look at that structure!

28 Likes

Menorah phenotype

14 Likes

Knowing that ancient Israelites used cannabis ritually, I wouldn´t be surprised if Menorah was based on an actual cannabis plant…

Archaeologists Identify Traces of Burnt Cannabis in Ancient Jewish Shrine | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine

6 Likes

I just pulled the trigger on the OG mix and the Bubblegum mix breeder packs

Hard to pass $1 a seed from FDM

So excited to germ these as I have space/time

The OG mix sounds like flavors we had back in Southern California where I’m from originally

And the bubblegum mix sounded so darn good I had to grab it as well

Now the C99 and Sweet Tooth #4 are next on my list to grab !

10 Likes

Classic Cindy viney bush pheno. Makes it a great strain for ScrOG and net training.

8 Likes

One of the things that really impressed me the first time I grew your C99 was how it responded to fairly harsh training and supercropping. I wasn’t very good at gently supercropping, so what ended up happening is that I broke over the four tallest stems last time in early flower to control height and tied them horizontally to stakes, and the plant went crazy and basically doubled in size, pushing out more buds. That was pretty neat to see, and very different from the responses I’ve seen in other strains that get upset at that kind of treatment. Cinderella strikes me as a plant that’s gonna damn grow whether you like it or not

12 Likes

The balanced indy/sat hybrids like Cinderella have much more supple stems than indica-dominant strains, which tend to become brittle once in flower. Probably has something to do with sativa landraces generally being taller and subject to winds in their native habitat.

I like to pinch my stems to partially crush them when training larger shoots. They’ll typically bend to nearly 90 degrees, form a “knuckle” at the crush spot, and throw up vertical bud sites all along the now horizontal leader branch.

Cindy likes her magnesium. Be sure to give her a boost of CalMag or epsom salts in flower to 2 weeks before harvest. Half teaspoon epsom salts per gallon of water is my standard regimen.

16 Likes

I’ve been growing bodhi’s neirika seed trust landrace china dali cangshan mountain sativa landrace for the past couple years in my outdoor grow. they grow up to 20 feet tall.

It’s amazing to see plants taller than my house dancing and bending in the wind, and tolerating 50 mile an hour gusts without raising an eyebrow.

16 Likes

@Baudelaire Hi. When will this “Ortega” kush variety seeds be ready? I don’t see it on the FDM website.
And for the breeders mix, do we need to buy two packs in order to get the promotional price?

Edit: Oh, and for some reason I thought FDM was a canadian site. So I guess the prices are USD.

3 Likes

Big differences now between C99 and her cross from the Breeder’s Mix. The hybrid is showing its vigor, it’s larger and fatter-leafed but also still recognizably a C99 structure. Apologies on not color correcting these, if they look a little yellow that’s why.

Cinderella 99 on the front left, Cindy Mix behind it:

Top view of both:

Cinderella 99:

Cindy Mix:

26 Likes

The stretch has begin, and with it my supercropping to try and keep everyone exposed to the light and filling the tent up. The other two strains I have in there besides C99/Cindy Mix are staying smaller and shorter so these girls will probably end up taking over 2/3 of the tent between them:

17 Likes

BLACK FRIDAY BOGO ALL WEEKEND

So we can all eat turkey sandwiches and watch USA wup England…

Buy any 2 packs of FDM Originals or Heirlooms, pick two more packs free.

Use code: BLKFDM

Good through Sunday midnight.

peace -b420

24 Likes

All that turkey must have effected your brain. :rofl:
Callum Wilson (one of newcastles finest) will hopefully replace Harry Kane and start for England. I can guarantee he’ll score at least one goal for us. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I´ll pass, sadly. always the same, getting paid AFTER black friday weekend… :sob:

Hoping for Christmas specials tho… :pray:

4 Likes

Order placed! Cant stop buying these :yum:

4 Likes

Damn, I just placed my order a couple days ago. I wonder if it applies probably not but it’s OK maybe I’ll place another!

4 Likes

That Janis sure looks good .

3 Likes

Well, for $127 (shipping + freebies) 4 packs of seeds.
My only problem is trying to decide which ones.

Preliminarily, I picked Sweet Tooth #4, Indiana Bubblegum, C-99 and Durban-Thai High Flyer.
I may or may not change my mind on the Durban Thai… but need to decide today, as Sunday is the deadline.
A pleasant predicament indeed.

And I really want some of the new Ortega, which I think are available by request for freebies

14 Likes

ESD is great too… So I´ve heard…

I love them breeder packs, cant beat the value…

3 Likes

There’s DTHF but there’s also African Queen, tough choice!

4 Likes