Fleur du Mal Seeds

All im going to say is I had a similar problem that I took up in private with @baudelaire and he re shipped my oreder for me at his cost.

None of us can guarantee which rollers the envelope will go through in the postal system, or if its on the bottom of an air freight pallet with 4 tons sat on top of it.

I would have made contact inprivate first then if no remedy found post in a thread, but thats just me and my opinion. The problem is between yourself and Baudelaire whom I have found to be very courteous and helpfull as I have mentioned all ready.

Again sorry to hear about the damage but they were obviously not sent like that and once posted its beyond the senders control.

Unless there is a way of paying extra postage to guarantee your envelope is the last in the bag and on the top of the pallet :wink:

4 Likes

We all love and respect Mr. B a lot here at overgrow, maybe contacting him first would have been the best course of action in the given situation, it’s happened before and Mr. B always takes care of people. He even sent seeds to a regular overgrower here three different times because for some crazy reason the seeds would never get to him; it was even offered a drop off in person. @Muleskinner, before leaving bad feedback it’s always advisable to contact the parties involved and then you can say… I had a problem but it was resolved promptly and professionally.

3 Likes

I am the guy that @Baudelaire sent three packages to. He went far beyond what he needed to do in order for me to get my order. I would never believe Mr. B would maliciously crush and send anything to anyone.

7 Likes

Epic indeed! Very sorry about that. The basic discreet packaging is problematic on the mixes. Will be shipping all mixes in full padded envelopes going forward - costs more but clearly needed. Your replacements are on the way, anyone else with a shipping issue please contact me directly, I’ll always make it right if I can - right @ryasco? :grin:

-b420

12 Likes

I can attest to that, both @ryasco and @Herbie were completely lost… And found. If you know what i mean.

2 Likes

Absolutely! You showed unending patience and understanding.

2 Likes

Best customer service you will find from FDM, I can attest to that and the link is living proof.

USA to UK in 5 days :wink:

https://overgrow.com/t/herbies-garden/4061?u=herbie

You won’t find that level of customer service, and customer satisfaction from the Dutch seed banks, I can attest to that too.

Posted from a Fleur De Mal repeat customer,

Herbie.:sunglasses:

Thank you @Baudelaire

6 Likes

Nothing but praise by me too on Baud420
And I do think that public posts like this one should be made ONLY if getting ignored in PM and feeling f#*&d up,
Just my 2c.
DS

3 Likes

B-man - thanks for the prompt reply and taking care of the problem! He’s already on top of it folks.

I do believe in brutal, unfiltered honesty all the way - honesty without prejudice! there are no hard feelings here. In the interest of full disclosure I should mention that my first order of seeds from FDM went flawlessly, I am also a repeat customer.

9 Likes

Got mine. Cinderella Mix and Durban Mix. Thanks Mr. B.

6 Likes

Mine are on a plane somewhere in the air about now, I too had to have the same, a pack of both :sunglasses:
Plus a few others :wink:

3 Likes

once you understand the postal service and how it works you will learn that foam bubble wrap won’t protect seeds.

5 Likes

FDM in the house! 3 days later, I got the replacements today, thanks! intact this time, although once again packed in bubble-wrap. Some of them look a bit green compared to the standard C99 pack I got, but there’s definitely enough to work with.

8 Likes

I received a Saturday delivery in the UK @Baudelaire, will be opening package in next few hours. That was a fast delivery :sunglasses: USA to UK 5 days :wink: :grin:

4 Likes

This is great. Everyone happy with fresh seeds to pop…

1 Like

Saturday delivery 100% sucess, Many thanks Mr. B. @Baudelaire :sunglasses:

USA to UK 5 days including weekend delivery.

Pat on your back and a feather in your cap Mr B. :grin:

-b420

Much appreciated,

Herbie.

11 Likes

Glad you received your replacements. Without going into too much detail, its not correct to imply that the replacement package was sent “in bubble wrap again”. Our packaging for non-stealth shipping has been completely revamped - at 3x the cost of the former method. The new packaging does not go through letter rollers, because they are packages, not letters. Which is why your replacements were received in perfect condition.

We are continually evaluating packaging and shipping techniques to meet our customer needs. But those needs vary - some prefer tamper-proof branded hard cases, others want straws packed stealthily with no identifying visuals. We try to accommodate all while keeping shipping costs to the bare minimum, so that we can offer items like our $1 mixes.

-b420

11 Likes

FWIW, I’m using these next time I do a mailing, they look perfect and don’t force you to order 1000 of them:

4 Likes

Cinderella 99 around 34 days. What a pretty girl, already has a skunk fading with a lot of fruit showing up. Great job @Baudelaire!

19 Likes

Looking good @ryasco! Filling nicely.

-b420

1 Like