Fleur du Mal Seeds

man that sweet tooth looks so fuggen good… thanx for sharing.
I have some of those and need to get them going soon,
Need that Ortega in my life too !!
I have C99F2s in my feezer from the original days and some really cool crosses.
Just gotta find the time LOL

10 Likes

Yay! Got my seeds today. Super fast delivery! Ordered them Sunday night about midnight lol.

Got Bubblegum mix sample for freebie, and super happy about that, I debated on that or the Durban mix so ended up with everything I was debating on this order anyway!

Thanks @Baudelaire !!

18 Likes

Here’s a tardy update on my FDM plants.

C-99 is ripening rapidly, I don’t think that she’ll make it to 8 weeks.

Sweet Tooth

Pics with and without flash

Ortega Mix

53 Likes

Looking awesome.

1 Like

They look fantastic, how long did you veg?

2 Likes

Really like the structure on your sweet tooth

4 Likes

Thanks kindly.
They were vegged only apx. two weeks.
In hindsight, this short veg time helped keep the Cindy and Ortega Mix manageable in my
5 foot tall tent, conversely, it kept the Sweet Teeth a little shorter than I would’ve liked.

9 Likes

You should cross Sweet Tooth to your Old Grandpa Scratch LTD.
Who doesn’t love having a “Sweet Grandpa” or “Grandpa’s Stash”?

3 Likes

Ya that Sweet Tooth… Between January and April 20th each year, I start and hunt thru seeds to end up with the plants I will run in my greenhouse. I have devoted a huge chunk of my efforts to my current Shishkaberry 3f2 seed increase project which is in full on pollen flying mode. I have been popping batches of 10 of my 2017 work with this line , which are the same seed lot that @Baudelaire and I did a trade on for the sweet tooth seeds I have from him.
Old Grandpa Scratch LTD… The F1 originals of this line were made by Karma Genetics thru a collaboration with Melting pot. All credit for this line must be given to those two and my seeds are merely a preservation based on the packs i was able to obtain. I do plan to do more breeding with the old grandpa scratch line but I need to sift thru a couple hundred seeds for parent stock and I can’t see that being complete this year. I think by this time next year I will have had sufficient time to grow out the sweet tooth seeds I have and see if there are any keepers to be bred with.
@Baudelaire , once my current Shishkaberry seed increases are finished I would like to send you a bunch of those seeds for your collection. You are the only breeder I am aware of that has Breeder Steve’s blessings to do reproductions of Spice of Life lines so it’s a worthy donation to that cause.

17 Likes

Just dropped three Ortega mix in peroxide solution today after seeing this grow, can’t wait to give it a try and hear your smoke report! In my experience the FDM C99 is ready at eight weeks, but good until ten, I take mine nine and it’s a good mix of sativa and ripe mellower, still all energy but less edgy.

11 Likes

Hello all. Want to buy some Ortega mix packs but there isn’t an option on the site. Do I write it in the notes?

1 Like

They were giving them out as freebies if you asked when you ordered. I haven’t seen them for sale yet though.

2 Likes

I don’t think they have mix packs …… but you can buy Ortega…

2 Likes

I do have like 10-12 Ortega Mix I would trade

1 Like

@Baudelaire im french and was looking at your website and was calculating the cost of buying every packs available and i like the fact that the total price closely relates to your name FDM

3 Likes

NICE NICE NICE the devil number and the sex number

1 Like

@SHSC-1 Would love to try out your Shiskaberry run. Planning a big Spice of Life preservation run in the summer.

@amumayuk we have an FDM premium bundle special available, 25% off any 8 premium breeder packs, plus free shipping with tracking. Just use the code FULLMENU.

16 Likes

After multiple requests, I’ve decided to list the Ortega Mix on the Fleur du Mal site. As always, use code $1SEED to get two 25-bean packs for $50.

23 Likes

That is a hell of a deal!

4 Likes

I can’t see the mix in the breeder mix section. But can if use the link. Weird

5 Likes