Fleur du Mal Seeds

Janis at day 47 of flower

26 Likes

Duration? Interesting question. Personally I find Sativas have much less “ceiling” and therefore last longer. C99 would get my vote here.

7 Likes

C99 is what I’d call the perfect strain. It gets you high af for a couple of hours then settles into a indica type stone that gets you eating everything that’s bad for you then puts you to bed. The smell while in flower is awesome and not your regular weed “green” smell. Added bonus is it tends to taste exactly how it smells. The pineapple pheno is my favourite :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I got C99 x mendo breath and C99 x sour diesel at my dad’s house from Sebring. don’t know when I’ll ever get them but damn im salted I never got to grow em

2 Likes

Grow them out if you can. Honestly everything about c99 ticks every box. In all honesty I’ve not grown the Fleur Du Mal version as I prefer feminised seeds but once you grow one and you see how vigorous they are and how they smell it’ll become a permanent addition to your grow area.
Every OG member has to grow C99 at least once.

10 Likes

I love C99. Especially the Pineapple Pheno. Ive tried a few crosses but havent found a good pineapple.

4 Likes

Give the Female Seeds version a run and I’m sure you’ll find what your looking for :v:

5 Likes

I’m having no luck with regular seeds this run. 20 for 15 males out of 20 seeds. So I know the females are there I missed them again.

1 Like

C99 is some good stuff.

4 Likes

Janis F3 at day 51

29 Likes

Janis F3’s at day 57

29 Likes

Day 63 chop of a couple Janis F3’s

41 Likes

I found this mad lad growing some lovely 80’s vintage Silver Pearl in soda bottles back in the early 2010s, beautiful photos of her:

19 Likes

Here’s some seeded Janis F3 buds a month or two into cure, again some of the nicest old school herb I’ve had in a while, paging my Silver Pearl lovers @HolyAngel @MoBilly @DougDawson @Kami

36 Likes

Sounds interesting I need to grab a pack soon, that and his Sweet Tooth, and Princess while I’m at it…

4 Likes

Yeah that looks real nice!
The buds damn near look like kush from here :eyes:

5 Likes

IMG_7465

13 Likes

This one is definitely making me feel a lot different (more positive) about the notion of “pre-DJ” blueberry strains, this is straight BB fire.

Found some Blue Widow info to share:

Blue Widow

Mostly Indica

Origin: California

Breeder: NCGA

"BlueBerry (female from British Columbia) x White Widow (Aloha male)

APPEARANCE: Very short plant, up to 80cm with short to medium internodes, no central stalk but rather many stems forming a bush almost as wide as tall. Fat indica dark green leaves turn more slender when flowering. Very consistent. Height, nodes and density are all very uniform.

Buds: Budding is slow at first, then it explodes with orange hairs forming thick, rock solid clusters covered in abundant shiny glands, all possessing an unmistakable blue hue to the tops. Good side branching will form dense solid buds with much resin everywhere, in between small thick leaves.

Taste/smell: Smelling like a strong house cleaner that tingles the nose, it is extremely tasty, with a sweet hashyberry flavor that explodes in the lungs.

High: Very strong, nice up, clear high, exhilarating, floaty, very visual buzz. It is more powerfull, and has a much better high than either BlueBerry or White Widow, but is not very heavy.

Yield: It is high, being an easy to grow plant. Budding is slow at first, but then explodes with thick solid clusters with orange hairs and a very high calyx to leaf ratio. The AK-47 is a good yielding plant inoors but the Blue Widow will out yield it - NCGA

“Here’s a great tip for you people starting out. Don’t get caught in the hype about how great Sensi, Serious, Sagarmatha and Greenhouse are. They are very good but they are just very good commercial pot. The strains have been around in some form or other for 5 to 10 years and lots of them have lost their original zip. However … some of the new ones by NCGA tip the scales at excelent. Blue Widow is more powerful and has much better high then Sags Blue Berry and Greenhouse White Widow. Stoneblue absolutely destroys the original Stonehedge and Blue Berry that it was made from. Stronger, sweeter with bigger buds that still have distinct Blue Berry. The reason NCGA’s strains are so much better is because of hybrid vigor. Not to mention their price is much much better.” - Merry Gary

I’ve found references to its original name when released in the 90s as Widow Blue(s) but Blue Widow seems to be where it settled eventually.

7 Likes

Wow she looks amazing, you did a great job growing her !!

4 Likes

Hmm but fdm’s page says it is DJ’s Blueberry :thinking:

5 Likes