Fleur du Mal Seeds

International?

2 Likes

@Fishbulb Yes he ships globally, with excellent double packaging, there is a currency selector tab on the FDM site

5 Likes

International always. However, the free international shipping is first class letter, without tracking. Guaranteed delivery, if you can wait 2 weeks. Choose International w/ Tracking if you need it and don’t mind customs clearance. -b420

6 Likes

Thank you. I’m currently vegging out some of your amazing African queen

1 Like

Anyone grown the Ortega?

1 Like

I’ve got one female going now. About 12 days into 12/12. Super vigorous and healthy plant. I’ll get a pic/better description posted one of these days. I’ve also got 2 Durban Thai high flyers going along with it. They’re also doing great.

5 Likes

Here’s the Ortega I have going. We’re on approximately day 18 in this photo. Definitely very broad leaves. The scents I’m getting off stem/leaf rubs are definitely pine heavy with some fruit in there as well. Very “fresh” smelling for lack of a better word. I’m really digging it. I’ve also got 3 Ortega seedlings going as well. Two of them were twins. They barely have 2 nodes right now so not really worth the photography/upload effort haha.

Here are my two Durban-Thai Highflyers.

The one on the left has a lot of mango going on which I love. The other one seems to have a little rubber/gas/chem in it. They have surprisingly different scent profiles right now given that structurally they are extremely similar. That’s not a knock on them at all. I grow in small containers specifically so I can get variety and shit. I know the one on the left is a little hungry. My environmental control is all but nonexistent and they’re stuck in a cool Minnesota basement. I can only give them food every 3 days or so right now since dryback takes fucking forever in these conditions.

Anyway, this is my first FDM grow and I’m a happy customer so far. I’ll try to pop back in here once I’m further into flower and eventually harvest. Realistically, I’m not gonna have a dedicated journal going for this round. I’m living that toddler parenting life and by the time the kiddo is in bed all I wanna do is puff on the trusty vape and chill out.

35 Likes

Extended by popular demand - save 20% with free shipping and freebies through April 28. It’s been a crazy weekend and I know not everyone was able to get their order in before midnight yesterday, so we’ve extended our 4/20 sale another week:

Now through midnight April 28, save 20% and get free shipping on all Heirloom and FDM Original strains. Plus special freebie samplers and goodies.

Use code 420FOUR in your checkout cart. Make sure you check the shipping with tracking and freebies option.

Buy eight premium strains and save 30% with free shipping - code FULLMENU.

7 Likes

Re: Corrected date to 4/28.

3 Likes

Ordered a pack of the Bubblegum bx2, Sweet Tooth #4 and Ortega’s from pips-seedbank recently and have thoroughly enjoyed reading the wealth of knowledge and information available within this thread in regards to these strains and others.

Props to you @Baudelaire for keeping these strains “untouched” if you will and not over hybridised. Looking forward to growing some old school genetics :partying_face:

14 Likes

Welcome to OG, @HighMyNameIs I can’t believe nobody got that name yet! You found a good place and FDM is a great breeder/preservationist, you’ll love the herb that grows from those seeds, guaranteed!

5 Likes

Haha yeah I was quite surprised when I saw it was available myself @Dirt_Wizard :rofl:

I’ve no doubts I’ll be satisfied with them though! I’ve had a fair few discussions with my dad recently regarding genetics and what have you (the bubblegum are actually a gift for him) and he’s always held old stock/genetics in high regard.

I’m pretty sure he said he’s had some correspondence with baude before which is what led me here in the first place really. Figured there’s no better place to get info about a strain than from the horses mouth so to speak and this place doesn’t half deliver. A plethora of knowledge to be tapped in to :grin:

Idk if anybody has thought about it before but linking some of the posts and/or threads here with background info, grow guides and the like to the relevant strain on both the FDM and pips-seedbank website might be worthwhile. I for one would’ve appreciated a direct link from there to here, this place has soo much more information available than what’s on each of those sites.

8 Likes

Just ordered a pack of sweet tooth. Been eyeballing it for months. Can’t wait to run those, and experience it again.

8 Likes

Looking forward to running your seeds. I have been keeping a13 going for a long time for myself, so they are around buddy.

4 Likes

I was just wondering about the Sweetooth #4 and the Janis males you used in the OG mix ?I know your probably a super busy guy.But I was just wondering a little more about the OG mix.Love your heirloom stuff !
No one keeps the lines pure anymore so thx so much for keeping these lines legit!!
Absolutely I give you much props my man !

3 Likes

I’ve been running a couple of ESB’s, I’m not sure exactly when I started flowering these out, I’ll have to cypher that out.
As I walk and do some plant maintenance, her aroma is very heavy scented, as I remove a few uglies, from her.
It has a bit of Syrup’s Celia BX1 stunningly delicious fragrance to the nose, much like our frangipani does when it flowers during the summer.
I’ve not done as good of a job with these as I should have.
Great work FDM!! Just to inhale that stunning scent, a special thing for me.
The price point on these beans are amazing!
Being a more thrifty bean buyer, ( I’m a cheap phucker) these get a gold stamp from me!
One is a bit shorter than the other, but both are super aromatic at this stage of flower!!
These pics were from 6 days ago.

Great work, FDM!

23 Likes

Don’t have much to say about the males used in the OG Mix, other than to say they are the same males used in our premium single-strain breeding programs. The mothers were all California elite cuts of SFV, Fire, Platinum, True, and Tahoe OGs.

22 Likes

Awesome thanks alot man.Nice to see someone holding down the heirloom stuff!And will be ordering more packs for sure!

4 Likes

Sweet tooth wk 5 just gone into sips :peace_symbol:

24 Likes

Sweet tooth wk6 another wk of veg before 12/12 :peace_symbol:

25 Likes