Fleur du Mal Seeds

Baudelaire, you are a fast one. The DTC seeds arrived only a few days after I ordered them. Thank you very much.

6 Likes

Well, the people have spoken, and the people want less. Less seeds per pack, that is.

Since the earliest days Fleur du Mal has sold 12-seed breeder packs. We did so for no other reason than I like having a dozen beans of a strain I’m exploring. A handful to grow, a handful to hold in case of calamity with the initial grow, or to stow away in the library, and maybe a few for friends.

But that’s just me. After fielding a large number of requests for half-packs, lower priced packs, and even single seed sales, I’ve decided to move to the more industry-standard 10-seed pack.

It’s also become clear that a few FDM offerings are in high demand, and those same offerings are in the shortest supply. So along with the move to 10-packs we will be adjusting prices slightly to match the demand.

Basically, C99, C88, DTC, General’s Daughter, Janis and ESB will continue to be excellent values at $60/pack. The rest of the FDM line will have prices reduced to $50/pack.

The best news is that the new pricing and pack sizes will not go into effect until September 1. So if there’s something in the FDM arsenal you are itching to get into your grow room, there’s still time to take advantage of the old pack size and pricing.

Thanks everyone for the terrific welcome you’ve given to Fleur du Mal here at OG.

-b420

10 Likes

As French, it’s hard to resist. Nice hybrids !

1 Like

C99 you’re not worthy.

Two questions, if I may. If you could pick only one, which strain would you say holds a special place in your heart, and why that one?

1 Like

Hmm. I’d have to say General’s Daughter is my proudest line, I knew there was likely be a great cross in between the G-13 and Cinderella, but it has surpassed all expectations. That said, the Princess 88 x C99 and Durban-Thai Highflyer x C99 crosses are truly unique, and play more to my obsession with developing workable indoor sativas.

-b420

8 Likes

Que HAZE usarías? OldTimer Haze?
What HAZE would do you use? Oldtimer Haze?
Salud!

I have three Hazes that I’m selecting from:

1. a selection from Oldtimer of pre-1980 California Haze crossed with his Nigerian Skunk he calls ES (I believe this line predates his OldTimer Haze release by five or six years).

2. Soul’s Princess Haze, which is Princess (C99’s mother) x an elite male of Super Silver Haze. Comes close to violating my <25% NL rule, but Soul is a fellow seeker of the Haze grail, which Princess comes very close to realizing, and he’s also got some of the best eyes (and nose) for breeding males I’ve known.

3. Neville’s Haze, and Shanti’s The Doors, which is a cross of his NL#5 x Haze with his Haze AC male.

Attempting to bring down the finish times and bulk up the buds with crosses to Durban, Widow Haze, and C99 males, while keeping an eye out for early flowering and heavy flowering males from the mother-side strains. Ot1’s cross is the “purest” in the sense of origin and provenance, as both his CA Haze and ES came directly from their origin countries without any layovers in Holland. Also the most difficult to manage indoors, basically impossible. Nevil and Shanti’s work is the Haze standard, and for good reason. Soul’s Princess Haze has NL in both parents, but collectively it’s still under 25%, and C99 is amazing at shortening harvest time without diluting the sativa buzz.

-b420

10 Likes

Greetings @Baudelaire aka Mr. B.

Hope everything is alright. I know you’ve been busy with COBS, strips and
breeding for us; so gonna leave you alone now… LOL

2 Likes

Hey MS - Very busy, with all of it plus new outlets for Fleur du Mal.

We’re now on Strainly!

-b420

6 Likes

Here’s a pic of a tri-foliate General’s Daughter that popped up a while back. As you would expect from having an extra set of nodes per turn tri-foliates can yield very well, but maintaining tri-foliates through cloning or breeding has been problematic. Clones tend to grow out of it, and breeding seems only to play with frequencies of expression on the margins. It’s clearly a recessive trait, and not at all 100% positive - tri-foliates I’ve seen don’t stretch much, and the dense buds pile on top of each other and can create perfect PM conditions straight up the main cola. -b420

11 Likes

STOCK WARNING: Princess 88 x C99

Hey everybody just wanted to let folks know that we’re down to the last 10 packs of Princess 88 x C99.
If you are counting on running a batch for fall-spring 2018 please DM me here or at Strainly very soon, they may not last the week.

I will be offering a new vintage of the cross again, but with a new mother to find and two projects in front it, it may be a year or so before the next release.

-b420

Did I mention she’s fast? P88xC99, 52 days from 12/12.

12 Likes

$1 seeds for newbies, gearheads and pheno-hunters?

FDM’s got you covered.

Ok, so maybe you are new to growing, or just refreshing your grow skills after laying off for a few years. Or maybe you’ve switched up your growroom tech and are trying to dial-in a new nute, lighting or substrate regimen. Or maybe you are looking for the next Super Cookie Gooey Girl and want to hunt through a range of phenos looking for the One.

It’s no fun riding the learning curve with 10 dollar seeds. Learning involves making mistakes. Those mistakes shouldn’t cost you your prime genetics as well.

Introducing FDM Breeder Mixes. 25-seed packs of top-shelf genetics, for about a buck a bean. Regular seed, taken from the same stock as the rest of the FDM line, just “mixed up” a bit.

These mixes aren’t rejects, immature or out-of-date stock, or no-names. They are tested, known genetics, from projects that took a different direction, or were superseded by a new generation, or discontinued lines. Growers will find a range of sativa-dominant phenotypes anchored around FDM’s Cinderella and Durban breeding lines, maturing between 8 and 10 weeks under a 12/12 light cycle.

Two mixes are available now: a Cinderella Mix, and a Durban Mix. $30 per 25-pack, both mixes for $50. Discreet and full stealth shipping available.

That’s right, a dollar a bean. So, play with that new soil mix. Dial-in that COB rig. Find the pheno that is YOUR signature cut. Nothing emboldens a grower like options. Keep the best, cull the rest.

With the Cinderella mix you’ll get a random selection of these crosses:

• ESB x C99
  • California Orange x C99
  • (Durban Thai-High Flyer x C99) x (ESB x Durban)

With the Durban mix you get:

• California Orange x Durban
  • (Durban Thai-High Flyer x C99) x Durban
  • (Durban Thai-High Flyer x C99) x (ESB x Durban)

Grow you some fun, don’t stress over high-priced seeds. PM me here or at Strainly.io.

-b420

19 Likes

I started good then, only freebies and/or very cheap seeds…

Money sent Mr. B.

@Herbie, you gotta get in on this…

6 Likes

NIce! Being the one who constantly complains about over-priced seeds - I’m in! sign me up.

3 Likes

Man, I wish I had the money to get a pack or 2 of those but I am dead broke right now due to the hurricane that hit us in florida and clean up cost. That really sucks as I would really like to try some of the Durban thai highflyer crosses and the c99’s but I’m sure they will be all gone by the time I can afford to buy some… Great deal!:v:

2 Likes

There ya go! Seeds-a-popping fever!

1 Like

Hi @Baudelaire,

Please if at all possible :wink:

I have sent you a PM :wink:

-B420

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear of the postage problem @Muleskinner, I would have suggested first contacting @baudelaire via PM.

3 Likes