Foreigner Goes Legal

Day 50 -

Good day all. Not much to report and full speed ahead. Showing some fall colours.

They now all need to be fed everyday which works for me.

So it’s all good.

I might not shut down for the whole summer, maybe just July but we’ll see how the planning goes. Hell with covid I might not be able to go at all…

Cheers for looking at a dull post

12 Likes

Day 51 -

I wish I had the space to take better full size pics. It’s easy with the OGs because they are small but the blue pheno just won’t behave. See:

She is getting mighty top heavy and should be staked which will or will not happen depending on my laziness

Here’s the stretch OG:

I pulled off a few leaves that were offending me/in the way.

I’m going to check trichs on the squat OG just to see where we’re at.

Have a lovely day.

EDIT - I seem to have a freak!

13 Likes

Nice a trifolate, I got a Grapefruit x Jungle Spice going like that and it’s the heavier yeilder of the 2.
plants are looking great

1 Like

Thanks for stopping in @HaRdRoC

It’s just a waiting game on the end of flower ladies but at least I’m in the home stretch. I wish I could speed up time.

The trifoliate is a Dark Sparks. As soon as the current tent is done I’m going full scale autos!

2 Likes

On this batch I used 8g quality NL in 1/2 cup of butter. This yields 30 cookies at ~40Mg per cookie

Or you could just eat the whole thing out of the bowl like me.

4 Likes

Top side leaf

Bottom side leaf

Mauve mauve mauve. It’s very pretty in real life

8 Likes

Day 52 -

I decided to take some pics of the lowers today. Nothing too exciting but check out the red stem and the frost on the Blue Tara:

And a nice looksie under the OGs:

All is well but I’m going to start running out of pictures to take.

Have a lovely day

11 Likes

I can empathize your boredom, I go down some days, see that they don’t need water and figure “well the fuck do they need me for?” and find something else to amuse myself. Wish I had space to grow more plants. I don’t need more smoke, I just don’t like vegetables.

I just made my sister a pound of infused butter with my Magical Butter Machine, made a mean pan of brownies with the butter that was leftover after filling the molds. Butter is king for cooking “tasteless” edibles it would seem.

4 Likes

“Just finish your fucking water and I will bring you more water”

Butter is my preferred method. I would consider coconut but never tried it

3 Likes

Day 53 - good day all

Note - one of these pictures contains a dog. Let’s see if you can spot it.

Got a little tacoing. Not sure why. The lights have not changed distance for over a month. No big deal. I’ve seen worse.

Here is a bud from both the Tara blue and the Tara green:

The blue pheno gets more top heavy by the day. She’ll be on the ground by the time she’s done.

Here is the stretchier of the OGers:

And this is just a nice close up shot.

I really need to go on a vacation and not have to look at these plants again until they are done.

Everything fed and watered. No reason to go into the tent for at least 2 days.

Have a lovely day

14 Likes

Low Humidity can cause that tacoeing.

Have a great weekend as well :+1:

3 Likes

Day 54

Of course I was going to look again.

Glad I did. The top heavy buds are tearing the plant apart. The buds have split the stem. Pretty sure I didn’t break it.

I just taped it up

And a budshot just for fun.

Have a lovely day

19 Likes

Good day all -

Day 55

So the Blue Tara green pheno is now leaning over just as hard as the blue pheno:

No big deal I just tied it to itself with a piece of string:

And here’s one of the OGs

And a full tent shot:

Don’t want to make any decisions yet but I’m thinking/hoping they all come down after next weekend. I may take the OGs first and give the Taras a few extra days. It depends on how much trimming I want to do in one day.

Cheers for looking

12 Likes

Plants are looking great man!!!

1 Like

I’m waiting for you to go and pop a pile of beans where each strain develops into a different colour so you can grow yer own rainbow that Mrs. Foreigner will consume! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @HaRdRoC - just when you think they’re done there’s some new thing that needs attention/adjustment.

@Pigeonman - if only I had that kind of control! I got 2 totally different colours from the same bag of beans. I just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

3 Likes

Day 56 - 8 weeks

I tied another couple of branches together so they are leaning less. It’s starting to look like a spider web of twine in there.

A few closeups:

I’ll be glad when this run is over. Now that it’s gotten hot outside my tent is consistently hitting 30c° - the AC is also not on yet and I’ve got a thin film of sweat at all times.

It makes me paranoid and takes some of the joy out of growing.

The good news is I’ve got auto projects on my mind for the balcony so I don’t have to stop altogether.

And I was fortunate enough to find some promix for my upcoming autos. It’s in short supply these days.

All the best.

13 Likes

Phew -

They finally turned the AC on. It’s so nice to be chilly again.

Some of the trichs are starting to turn. Here’s a closeup of a lower OG bud:

And here are the full OGs. Tacoing pretty good.

Things are getting LOUD in here.

All the best

13 Likes

Hello all.

Day 58

I took some Trich shots to gauge ripeness.

Blue Tara green pheno. Note amber.

Stretch OG. Note clear:

Blue Tara Blue pheno. Note blue and a little amber:

Squat OG. Note mix of cloudy/clear with one amber:

I could probably take the Blue Tara green and the squat OG right now but I’m going to try and harvest all at the same time. It’s just easier.

It’s hard in a small space. I’d rather do the setup/clean up once rather than twice.

Hurry up and finish ladies.

Cheers for looking.

12 Likes

Nice Trichs! I’ve ordered a wifi enabled 1080p microscope in hopes of not having to go face first into the plants anymore. :laughing: Looks like you were smarter than me and got one already :smiley:

3 Likes