Foreigner Goes Legal

Looking good!! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Nice, happy plants! Great work, man!

2 Likes

Good day all -

All is well in the tent.

The P deficiency is a little more pronounced then I’d like. Next go I will do half veg and half bloom ferts for the first 2 weeks of flower. She is now on full strength flower ferts. Showing nice budsite development!

Nights are chilly and they are showing a little purple.

Have a lovely day!

12 Likes

very nice!! lush looking greens there!!! happy Weekend!

2 Likes

Good day all:

Today I have an issue in the tent - I posted it elsewhere but wanted to put here for later use.

So - this plant was just uppotted from 3 to 6 gallon pots. This drooping started at day 2 after full watering.

Sounds and looks like overwatering to me.

I will give it a few days to dry out then water less next time.

Unless someone has some thoughts on the matter?

Have a lovely day!

EDIT: also - the humidity has spiked the last few days which means they are using even less water and even more likely overwatered.

11 Likes

Good day all:

Still concerned about the plant on the left. The soil is now quite dry but the clawing has not gotten better.

The other 2 plants are chugging along nicely.

Not sure what to do about the claw. Only thing I can think is let it dry until it droops and then start fresh with new pHed water.

Hoping that’s the move. I’m open to suggestions at this point.

Have a pleasant afternoon.

8 Likes

Good day all:

Still some concern on the clawing plant. At first I thought overwatering but it didn’t correct after letting it dry out. So I guessed overfert and flushed it. It looks a little better, still unhappy, but better. I will resume 1/2 strength fert at next watering.

Lights are currently about 10” away. Don’t think I want to push any more than that.

Temps and humidity are fluctuating dramatically and the best I can do is open the window and run the dehumidifier.

Range:
20-27C
45-65% RH
Highly variable to say the least.

Have a lovely day

12 Likes

Good day all.

All is well in the tent, within reason.

The claw plant is still clawed but the buds are stacking so I’m not too worried. I gave her a pHed straight flush.

The other two got 1/2 strength I will stay on this course unless I see a reason to do otherwise.

A few fun pics, including the back of my head, some purps, and a tangled snarled root mass :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day!

18 Likes

Good day all.

Keep it moving. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Have a lovely day :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Good day all:

A few issues:

• the leaves near the fan are turning leathery with brown bits from being blasted constantly by the wind. Not really a problem, I’ve just never seen it before.

• mild (so far) herm on the shishkaberry. I will be on banana detail for the foreseeable future.

No pics today because I was too annoyed to take any.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Good day all.

Despite some aforementioned issues things seem to be going well as bud development is moving quickly.

I am doing a 10 minute inspection everyday looking for male flowers. I literally set a timer for 10 minutes. If I didn’t, I’d spend my whole life thinking about it.

Here are a few pics. An overview and a closeup or two.

Have a lovely day!

13 Likes

And a purpleish little berry popcorn:

11 Likes

Have you already seen some male flowers or are you just being overly cautious?

2 Likes

I have seen one or two. Mostly it’s somewhere in between. A few real bananas, but a handful of half male half female flowers. Male with a pistil sticking out for example. Not viable, but concerning.

I think it will be ok as long as I remain diligent. If I can’t keep up with them then I may cull, or try to get it to finish with window light, or something. But I’m not making these decisions yet. This plant I estimate will finish in 3 weeks so I don’t have to do this very long.

This plant is by far the stinkiest and densest of the three, and I would very much like it to finish.

I probably don’t have to do it everyday. Every few days is sufficient. I just need to work it into my routine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand that, you put in all this time and effort and hate to cull it now.

2 Likes

I think/hope that it will be fine. I did my daily check just now and didn’t find anything suspicious.

And if I end up with a few crappy seeds, I suppose I’m ok with that.

I plan to make a lot of hash out of these so I’d rather 8oz lightly seeded than 5oz seedless.

2 Likes

Haha, I have a jar of useless (culled) seeds.

2 Likes

I suppose I could make them into protein bars or something. Or maybe drop them into the irrigated planters at various condos.

Nothing to do now but wait and see.

1 Like

Good day all:

As of now I’m confident I’ll be able to keep up with the bananas. The reason for the panic was that I hadn’t checked them for awhile and so what I saw was cumulative. With daily inspection, seems fine.

The smell is being contained by the carbon filter but when I open the tent - goddamn.

A little calcium deficiency on the middle plant. I’ve been sticking at half fert so - I think I will boost the fert a little next time, throw in a dash of calmag, and pay extra attention to the pH.

The California orange is bulletproof. She has no feelings. The shishkaberry is so finicky I’m unlikely to run it again. She smells awesome though.

Here are a few pics. An overview, a below canopy, and a close up.

Have a lovely day!

18 Likes

well grown & happy lookin beauties there,foreigner :thumbsup: nice coloration too

3 Likes