Foreigner Goes Legal

Sorry OP for the off topic :pray:, got one excitado|nullxnull, whatā€™s the recipe? beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a really pretty Yucca you have! :hugs:
Sadly I donā€™t know. I use a liquid Yucca additive from my work-local hydro shop as itā€™s so easy to add .5ml/L than mix up another thing.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s an extract from the roots; so you may have to harm your plant to access itā€™s powers. :man_shrugging:

Itā€™s the Saponins in Yucca that matter, and I know there are a bunch of options out there. If you ask for a ā€œwetting agentā€ at your local supplier they should have something.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also heard that a few drops of dish soap will do the trick too but Iā€™m not sure I would try it.

3 Likes

Dish soap works good .
Even a few drops of safers soap

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I used to use; castile dish soap.

Bottom line is: Embrace the foam!

1 Like

So the MMH haze has finally shown.

I repotted her in 1G

And into the tent she goes!

Iā€™ve been raising the lights consistently because of the EDH stretch and Iā€™ll be fiddling with boxes to keep everything at basically the same canopy level. Iā€™m actually looking forward to more stretch because then I can do away with some of the box spacers.

Foreigner goes legal!

20 Likes

Congrats for the lady Jessica|nullxnull tounge_smile|nullxnull, hope you have profusely brushed her hair before transplanting ā€¦ frech|nullxnull

4 Likes

She was thoroughly untangled :laughing:

3 Likes

Sheā€™s grown 6ā€ in 7 days!

14 Likes

Nice work man, thatā€™s significant growthā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks man. Iā€™ve still got some height to play with but I hope she slows down soon.

I kind of want to give her bigger shoes but am not sure if I can afford the extra height that would entail.

3 Likes

Iā€™m kind of lazy, so the easiest way for me to keep an even canopy is just ā€œpinchingā€ or I think some people call it ā€œsuper croppingā€.

I usually will do it to the tallest plants in my tent. Just pinch the tallest stems (gently) until that part of the plant sort of falls over. Then I tuck that under some foliage so it really has to work to get up out of there. Within a day itā€™s usually standing tall again, and the spot where it was pinched has a thicker stem and eventually like a ā€œknuckleā€ forms where the damage was done.

This seems to allow the plant to bush out some as the other branches grow up more to compensate.

Iā€™m sure you have your owns ways of canopy management, but if you canā€™t be arsed to tie down branches, I find that pinching is super low effort.

2 Likes

The big concern is that the tall ones are everyday hazes so they are going to stretch stretch stretch no matter what I do.

I sometimes supercrop but in this situation Iā€™m not sure itā€™ll be ideal.

Worst case scenario what Iā€™ll do is cut off some tops that get too tall. What you end up with are little spirals of bud instead of big colas. Iā€™ve done this before and it was fine.

Iā€™m also growing a shorter plant that is propped up on boxes to keep things as even as possible.

If the EDHs only double in stretch Iā€™ll be ok but if they keep going Iā€™ll have to resort to the drastic measures I just mentioned.

Itā€™ll be ok. I just donā€™t know whatā€™s going to happen yet.

3 Likes

I know the feeling :joy:
Iā€™ll be interested to see if you have to cut any tops off. Iā€™ve only ever cut off the top of the main stem.

2 Likes

For example this is a silver mountain I cut the top off of. Big side buds instead of a full cola:

19 Likes

Just a shot of the three everyday haze ladies during feeding time:

Have a lovely day

15 Likes

All caught upā€¦. Epic as always my friend. Hey where did you acquire the UFS 18 beans? Iā€™ve been looking and canā€™t seem to locate them anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated @Foreigner

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I think the UFS came from theā€¦fallā€¦box? One of the boxes anyway. Should be plenty floating around still. Nice stuff but be advised, not skunky. Oh, and one of them Hermed hard on me.

2 Likes

Not like gross, funky smells, nastiness?

2 Likes

I will go smell it right nowā€¦

Fruity, weedy, nice. But a bit generic and not skunky or rank.

3 Likes