Foreigner Goes Legal

I’m slowly coming to this conclusion too.

1 Like

Well, lots of people like them. I don’t.

@Pigeonman makes some points for outdoor but for my tent it’s all plastic all day everyday.

Fabric is for pants! (Not plants)

5 Likes

Yep. When it pours like a monsoon I’m not giving 1 fuck about my roots getting drowned :partying_face:

5 Likes

All my outdoor have been in 5G Canadian Tire buckets. With mucho rain they can get a bit soggy but good drainage helps.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about transplanting, that does suck!

Might have to give PBP a try, seems user friendly. Life’s complicated… I’m all for keeping it simple and not fixing what aint broke.

4 Likes

The main attraction, for me, with the PBP is that I can use it, Promix, and tap water, and not have to pH anything.

That kind of convenience sells itself. If your tapwater is like mine, and I assume it is, it’s worth a go.

I used to fart around with pH pens and drops and strips. Now I just use them out of occasional curiosity rather than necessity and it makes my grow life so much easier.

The directions on the bottle are even pretty good but I sometimes give a little more or less depending on what I’m seeing.

7 Likes

Nice man. Fking outstanding

4 Likes

I’m starting to have your stretch “problem” but with the wrong sex :open_mouth:

:rofl:

GG4 RIL’s

19 Likes

icon_e_surprised|nullxnull
When did you noticed it? frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

Notice which part?

4 Likes

Curious why you don’t need to pH with PBP ? :thinking:

2 Likes

@Foreigner knows how to test for PH by taste; just like with his urine :+1:

5 Likes

My tap wager is 7.0
Promix is 5.5-6 (I think)
PBP is slightly acidic

So it get me right in range.

I’m sure other fertilizers would do the same thing. I just know for sure it does with the PBP and to me it’s worth the few extra bucks.

4 Likes

No joke you can do an at home test for diabetes by tasting it and checking for sugar.

For pH though I can tell by the burning sensation.

5 Likes

Mrs Foreigner ate all the donuts! All the good ones anyway. She left me one that looks like a rectum :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

Oh yummmy ! :nauseated_face:

1 Like

In all fairness I did have 2 good ones last night but she ate the good ones this morning.

Maybe I’ll eat the rectum one.

3 Likes

So is her urine sweet now? :rofl:

4 Likes

A good relationship requires openness but also boundaries :joy:

I don’t think she’d approve so much so that I’m not going to ask :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve been paying so much attention to my EDHs that I forgot about my Maui Mango Haze. I question it’s haze parentage but here she is anyway:

She’s under the HLG100 in the leaky cabinet

13 Likes