Foreigner Goes Legal

Nice looking plant, great structure

2 Likes

I’m going to defoliate and open up the canopy when I get around to it. Which might be never :joy:

6 Likes

Sounds much like myself when it comes to , well…. Everything.

4 Likes

That’s the og attitude we’ll work on that later . I’m the same way.

5 Likes

Well I feel much better about my procrastination now, thank you @ShiskaberrySavior @Foreigner thought it was just me. PS I’m outta likes (which it seems like I literally always am)

4 Likes

There’s always something to do in the garden.

On another note I got a package in the mail and went “shit yeah!” But it wasn’t that and I was disappointed. It was boring tax stuff.

4 Likes

Look for the purple one !

2 Likes

I’m checking the box everyday which is out of character for me :rofl:

1 Like

Barney will be in your mail box I’m guessing by the weekend

3 Likes

Damn they’re huge

Tripled in stretch. I defoliated the bottoms.

I hope they have stopped.

All the best.

17 Likes

Have you tried yelling?

3 Likes

I’ve tried everything but they don’t listen to me. It’s like we’re married.

5 Likes

So I finally tied them down but I did a real hack job of it. It’s was challenging because of the extreme height.

I see the future: I will snap off a limb or two before this grow is over. Oh well. Acceptable losses.

All the best

18 Likes

Looks good to me man, I think if stretch is almost over you’ll have plenty of headroom :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks man. It was tough. Dealing with 2 meter strands of twine. Also I sort of tied some tops into each other. I was trying to tie them to keep the tops off the sides of the tent but I’m not sure it worked very well.

Oh well. I’m pretty sure they’re done stretching so this should be my canopy for the duration. Hopefully :joy:

7 Likes

Also, my new cloning machine.

6 Likes

How’s that working for ya ? Trash a clone is the brand name ?

4 Likes

We’ll stick with trash-a-clone for sure.

They will need to root faster than every 3 or 4 days if they want to survive. Root on my schedule or die!

They are currently in a chilli/rice baguette medium I got on sale at the local hydro store.

7 Likes

So I’m not sure about this, but sometimes I think they still stretch another 3-8 inches at this stage.

I’m not positive, but I feel like sometimes I look into my tent and go:

"Were these this close to the light last time I looked :thinking: "

Actually typing this out, I should start measuring them at least weekly, then I could either confirm or deny this suspicion.

4 Likes

Fuck I hope not.

But this is uncharted sativa territory for me so I guess we’ll find out together :+1:

4 Likes