Foreigner Goes Legal

Dig it sweet grow man

3 Likes

I stick a higher bamboo as reference so itā€™s easier to check their progress in one sight ā€¦

10 Likes

I was hoping not to tie them down so I could watch them grow up high. Too late for that now.

4 Likes

please explain this process my mind is stuck

2 Likes

I defoliated, cut off some branches, and threw them in the trash. It is fake :rofl:

8 Likes

That garbage clone tech, where you use the old sponges as foam collars and the stale bread as rockwool :joy:

7 Likes

lmao man I use A lot of cannabis

4 Likes

Well, they are still stretching. I did some more tying down and supercropping and that seems to have helped.

Hereā€™s a pic from halfway through my actions.

This is before I did the left side.

Tie down:

Supercrop

But, we have budsite development:

Iā€™m going to heavily defoliate the lowers, again. The light isnā€™t going to penetrate that far down anyway for anything other than larf. So snip snip. I will probably leave 2-3 lowers to hit with pollen later.

Jeez. These ladies are a handful.

All the best

Edit: itā€™s also 15C here so my temps and humidity are spiking. Iā€™ve got the windows open and am enjoying a pleasant breeze for the first time in a long time.

17 Likes

Did Barney show up yet?

3 Likes

Still no joy on the purple menace. I had to ask Mrs Foreigner if we get mail on Sunday because I donā€™t know such things. Apparently we donā€™t :joy:

2 Likes

Well it should be there start of next week hopefully . Mail is definitely slow Iā€™d of thought for sure it would be there for the weekend.

2 Likes

Yeah they take their sweet time. Donā€™t they know Iā€™m impatient and salivating?

2 Likes

Trying not to go overboard so Iā€™m only doing a little at a time:

Iā€™ll probably do a few more passes before Iā€™m done but here is what the lowers look like currently:

Still have 1 or 2 choice lowers for seeds once I have pollen in hand. Only looking for a hand full. Just a few. A few dozen even.

The supercropping/tying keeps creeping up on me so I keep having to pinch it down. Impossible to say how tall they are because of the tangled mess Iā€™ve made of them but Iā€™d guess almost 4ā€™ if left to their own devices.

Here they are:

Cheers for looking

17 Likes

My ocd would be on fire from everything touching each other! I salute your perseverence. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not quite as bad as it looks. Everything is all light and wispy and spindly that itā€™s really not dense at all. Less dense than the internal structure of a single squat indica.

That said, Iā€™m still a little concerned about it :rofl:

I knew this was going to be a challenge and Iā€™m just sort of crease crumple cramming a big thing into a small space :+1:

What can you do? Iā€™m trying to keep it as open as I can and the humidity is variable but usually pretty good. Only another 12 weeks left to go!

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I keep forgetting about the Maui Mango Haze. Itā€™s stretching into the light so Iā€™ve been aggressive with it.

oops.

Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fine. If not Iā€™ll just cut the limb. Itā€™ll fit better anyway. Very little headroom in this cabinet

Really this is just a side project to give me something to do while I wait 12 weeks. Itā€™s not getting my full attention but itā€™s starting to frost up anyway.

12 Likes

:see_no_evil: ā€œManque de delicatesseā€ :sweat_smile: Put some tape around to help healing and stop nasty things starting inside ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Itā€™ll be fine. I split my Cherry Festival SO HARSHLY you can hear harmonica noises when it gets hit by a fanā€™s breeze.

5 Likes

Iā€™m hoping for woodwinds. Iā€™m really not worried about it.

2 Likes