Foreigner Remains Legal

Pictures of females? Who needs ‘em?

Root root root

The male is spitting clouds and pistils are shriveling so good things are happening. I’m turning off the fan, giving the male a shake, and closing the door and letting them stew for a few minutes.

18 Likes

Root hog root
Root hog root
If you don’t root
You don’t eat
You don’t eat you’ll die.

5 Likes

good morning @Foreigner and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

happy 420 @all !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Things are progressing. The male continues to drop his sweet sweet goodness. He’s almost done, or rather, I say he’s almost done.

We’ve got good pistil browning and receding and the start of being able to see seed formation.

And check out the pollen in the leaf veins.

I’ll pull the male in a few days and after that I will do nothing except regularly scheduled maintenance.

20 Likes

Looking great @Foreigner !

4 Likes

So I pulled the male out today. I might have preferred a little more time but given constraints it’s probably not prudent and I think things are seeded enough for my tastes. I have to balance grow time with travel time.

Here’s the male right before the chop:

Note that I folded him in half or he would have overgrown my space.

And here’s where we stand today. The way the plants are arranged should tell you a thing or two about my light.

Either way, I’m pleased with where we are at this stage in the game, I’ll have enough time for seeds to ripen so we’re doing well given the limitations.

24 Likes

Hey look guys I grew a leaf!

Pretty nice leaf I think.

18 Likes

Oh I think so ^^

1 Like

It is a very nice leaf!

2 Likes

Don’t tell anyone but it was under the hotspot so it was either try to tie it better or just rip off the leaf.

There’s a little stress on it you can’t see with the lighting.

4 Likes

That is the most WONDEROUS leaf that I have ever seen! :joy::rainbow:

1 Like

Couple shitty pics.

Seeded BT x A5haze/Thai BX

NL5/g13hp x BT/A5thai

All seeded. All is well. I will need to water tomorrow.

24 Likes

Can’t believe I caught up on this thread. Came for the schabernack, stayed for the hash pics. And the schabernack.

5 Likes

We do lots of schabernack around here. And hash.

6 Likes

It’s a winning combination!

2 Likes

Thanks man. I’ve also seen the media your avatar is based on. Hash hash hash!

2 Likes

Hashshshsh. It’s everywhere. Trying to seduce our kids. It’s good you’re taking care of it

the-simpsons-think-of-the-children

Also I will be making my first hash this year so this is just perfect inspiration.

6 Likes

Haha! Take that! Children! A 3000 year old battle cry.

It’s easy just don’t overthink it.

3 Likes

I think the hardest part is choosing bags. And getting that huge electric drill paint mixer addon I have seen people use :rofl:

2 Likes

I use a washing machine :rofl:

Have fun with the hash making @allotment !

@Foreigner , sad to say that both 88G13Hp seeds I popped for outdoors this year both were male. :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes