Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

sending positive vibes! I have those beans but find them daunting, waiting for the time where I feel comfortable in my environment to let them grow, or another member is in need. Whichever comes first.

3 Likes

You be ok

There pretty hardy…I badly overwatered my Bahia…and it bounced back, Rainy season here just now and Humidity is high …She’s doing just fine…

Give it a go

Regards

P J

6 Likes

Hola

As I said they veg real nice and quite hardy.

The thing is germination I …only germed in paper towel.

When I do more seeds…I will definitely follow Upstate’s guide …posted on this thread March 6th

Good luck and I will certainly be following.

Regards

P J

4 Likes

Thank you for the tips and encouragement :pray:

I’m looking forward to running them, and in the meantime I’ll follow your grow. Can’t wait to see how yours turn out!

3 Likes

@Panamajock Likewise, following along! Thanks!

2 Likes

@Abbbian

For sure …and anything I can help with no prob.

I’m in love with this plant.

I have a thread on @Upstate s landrace thread

And I just downloaded some pics of the Brazilian Chica changing colour.

Regards

P J

5 Likes

7 Likes

@Panamajock Reeaally nice!! Have to agree! Slender one!! Congrats!
Flowering, right!? Awesome! How long?

3 Likes

I know iyou were involved in the giveaway and it’s the least I can do to keep you informed.

It was a great thing to do…We all OGrs here.

There’s another pic …Pitsils

7 Likes

Yep! I had sent to @corey who then gave them away round here!! Thanks!

5 Likes

She was vegged under lights for six weeks…Flipped then put out in the greenhouse.

First sign of flower was four weeks.little pistils apearing… I’m pretty sure she will be a long flowering plant …and I mean long , maybe 15 -20 weeks in MHO …the joys of growing weed is there for you amigo.

2 Likes

Go easy on nutes…

2 Likes

Indeed! And among pitfalls and frustrations, we slowly see our garden providing some fruit to us! Awesome brother!! :pray: :hugs:

Out of likes!! :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I saw what madmacs did to dial his haze, I’ll follow his recipe, keeping an eye on any sign of problem :yum:

5 Likes

Lots of plants , especially Sativas don’t like high nutes…

That’s good advice…and on your project …if you need advice it will be available…OG is a special forum.

5 Likes

Need more beans?

2 Likes

Sativas are easy to grow, really. The hardest part is Changing the" feed lots of nutes" mindset. One Third the amount of food you’d give a hybrid is a great place to start.

6 Likes

I’m all set for now, thanks.

Check post 227(around 209) for a breakdown :yum:

Well, in rdwc I always used much lower EC (topped at .9 mid flower) so I guess I’m almost cured, hahaha :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Abbbian

Would you happen to know anything about “ohti” “oh-tea”?

Gold-blonde buds and psychedelic effects?

2 Likes