Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

Another 9 here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Amazing thanks, you guys are awesome :ok_hand:

PMs incoming!

5 Likes

I have a bunch. 3 packs. I can help you out.

3 Likes

You good, get all ya needed? Iā€™ve got a pack that Iā€™d like to grow eventually but it wouldnā€™t be for a long while for sure. Mine are available if ya need em, just hit me upā€¦

1 Like

Thank you for offering, Iā€™m all set though.

Even if I get 70% germ rates, Iā€™ll be over the number of plants I had originally planned :wink:

I have to stop, else this project will end up like the goji og repro but im solo haha.

5 Likes

Yeah, seen i caught this late. Just thought Iā€™d throw it out thereā€¦:grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Anybody grown these out yet?

1 Like

Check out the Central American LANDRACE AND HEIRLOOM THREAD:

4 Likes

I got one growing down here in Central Americaā€¦I done four seeds ā€¦but only got one to germinate.

I vegged under light for six weeksā€¦the pic is four weeks from the flipā€¦and the first female pistils are now showingā€¦she stretched a lotā€¦definitely going to be a long flowerer.

P J

10 Likes

not sure how i missed this, but let me know if you need more.

5 Likes

Will do.

Right now, Iā€™m at 60 seedsā€¦ say 40-45 make it into healthy plants. Thatā€™s about as big a hunt/preservation I can manage as a little guy :yum:

Iā€™m looking into buying a greenhouseā€¦ depending on how crazy I get, I may be able to do more :crazy_face: but for now, itā€™s plenty hehe

7 Likes

sounds like quite the project! That offer for them stands whenever, so reach out if needed, but also good luck!

3 Likes

With about zero experience with slim leave types, this should beā€¦ uh, interesting :wink:

7 Likes

sending positive vibes! I have those beans but find them daunting, waiting for the time where I feel comfortable in my environment to let them grow, or another member is in need. Whichever comes first.

3 Likes

You be ok

There pretty hardyā€¦I badly overwatered my Bahiaā€¦and it bounced back, Rainy season here just now and Humidity is high ā€¦Sheā€™s doing just fineā€¦

Give it a go

Regards

P J

6 Likes

Hola

As I said they veg real nice and quite hardy.

The thing is germination I ā€¦only germed in paper towel.

When I do more seedsā€¦I will definitely follow Upstateā€™s guide ā€¦posted on this thread March 6th

Good luck and I will certainly be following.

Regards

P J

4 Likes

Thank you for the tips and encouragement :pray:

Iā€™m looking forward to running them, and in the meantime Iā€™ll follow your grow. Canā€™t wait to see how yours turn out!

3 Likes

@Panamajock Likewise, following along! Thanks!

2 Likes

@Abbbian

For sure ā€¦and anything I can help with no prob.

Iā€™m in love with this plant.

I have a thread on @Upstate s landrace thread

And I just downloaded some pics of the Brazilian Chica changing colour.

Regards

P J

5 Likes

7 Likes