Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

Got my beans in the mail today. Everything arrived safely! Dont know how long i can wait to pop these. Thanks again @Cobra50

4 Likes

Cool, @Esrgood4u. Itā€™ll be good to see how they grow for someone else. I find them very easy to grow and to clone, hope you do too.

Ah, more great news, @hewhocoruptz.

2 Likes

:tada: :mailbox_with_mail: :thumbsup: :smile:

You will get :cherries: RedCherryBerry X Durban and :lollipop: SourLifeSaver X Durban & will get a picture of the mom later but I donā€™t know if I took one of the SLS. Over at the Forest Treehouse thread I posted the RCB male a minute agoā€¦a bit homely at the moment but fear not!

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia, good to see the USPS still delivers to CA. :laughing: That did take a bit longer than I expected, but better late than never. It looks like it made it to you unmolested. This has given me a lot more faith in the USPS than I had a month ago.

You are under no obligation to send me any. I send seeds with absolutely no strings attached (well, maybe one, I hope each of you will helps someone else out down the road, but even that is a suggestion, not a requirement. However, if you are still feeling generous when you have seeds in hand, I wonā€™t turn them down, thatā€™d be downright rude. :smile:

4 Likes

Hi, got some purple seeds in the mail today. Youā€™re the best! :sunglasses: :grinning:
Very nice packaging, looks like all seeds arrived safe. Overall super professional experience, especially with the letter.
Will germinate 5 later today and report back. :seedling: :sunny:

Many many thanks @Cobra50

3 Likes

Im exited to get mines haha make my wife go ti tha mail dialy after coming out of work loool

2 Likes

:smile: yeah, thereā€™s a delay at the border for customs since weā€™re another countryā€¦if they were going to Berkeley or SF thereā€™d be another delay and a 50$ tax for using plastic, but Oakland would probably give you a job in city govā€™t. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thanks so much, sir, the seeds are just arrived, even in shorter time than when I send or receive from the mainland Spain.
Very professional the way you sent it. I will keep it for another sending occasion.

3 Likes

Excellent! Spain and Austria got theirs! @weedly, @Kan, very happy to see this! Thank you both for your remarks calling this experience ā€œprofessionalā€.

@weedly, I still canā€™t believe yours got to you with the very short, simple address you have. Obviously Austria has a few less people than the other countries I sent too, an address like that in the U.S. would end up in the dead letter office. :smirk:

You would be if the pussy grabbing orangutan had his way, @cannabissequoia. All the times he bad rapped your state, Iā€™m surprised he didnā€™t get Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan to pass registration to kick CA out of the union. :smiling_imp:

WTF?!? Do they seriously ban plastic?:confused:

They could offer, but I am enjoying my retirement too much to take it. :laughing:

3 Likes

Mine just arrived, wanted to say thank you again. Soon as some space opens up in my tent I will be popping these :smiley:

3 Likes

And another international recipient has received some seeds as well. Happy for you @chunk!

Enjoy your Durbans,
C50

So far, all of the recipients that lived the farthest away have received their seeds. Amazing, since there are still folks here in the US that have apparently not gotten theirs yet, as well as most of the Canadian addressees. Iā€™ll never figure out how the mail system really works.:confused:

3 Likes

Mine just rolled in today @Cobra50 safe and sound no damage!

Thanks again!

5 Likes

Donā€™t you just love it when things go right, @TrevorLahey? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TrevorLahey yer in the Maritimes, right?

How on Godā€™s green earth did you get yours out there before I got mine, here in BC?

Yep. The mail systems make zero sense.

2 Likes

Received my package today here in the soon to be Great White North!!

Thanks Again!!

2 Likes

I took them out of their packaging and zero damage :+1:

2 Likes

@dgtxxx, you are welcome. :smile:

@Kan, nice!

I show 22 out of 30 have received their beans, Just 8 more to goā€¦

4 Likes

Mines arrived saved and sound mahalo nui loa again cheets and happy growing

4 Likes

Mahalo to you as well, my Hawaiian brother. The good news just keeps coming. :smiley:

2 Likes